Updated: Kerry Disinvited In Iowa – Cancels Schedule: Kerry Abandons Veterans: Isn’t Jim Webb Wearing His Combat Boots Today?

October 31, 2006

Webbkerry_1_1

Be sure and scroll down for updates.

John Kerry was scheduled to appear in front of a Veterans group tomorrow, according to Fox TV his events have now been canceled. He doesn’t even have the courage to face a Veteran’s organization, but he can stand at a California college and smear our troops in Iraq yet once, again – just as he did when he called them terrorists.

Jim Webb has reminded voters time and time again of his noble service in Vietnam. He’s claimed to be wearing combat boots everyday of the campaign. Yet, a full day has now gone by and he is still MIA as regards John Kerry’s despicable comments.

As I said earlier, I would have thought Webb would have been the first to speak out. Apparently his Democrat masters have told him to stand down. Unbelieveable, I can’t believe Webb would sell out the troops as easy as he has his party affiliation, what? three times now?

You can read more about Webb’s tactics of using Leftists to do his dirty work on the Allen blog and also here at Hot Air.

Update: OUCH!! I heard it live it’s worse on video – see previous link. McCain nails Kerry for his Winter Soldier testimony … Colmes walked right into that!! Doh!

Update2: AMVETS demand an apology. I believe a number of other Veteran groups have as well, including the American Legion. Ace brings the funny with botched Kerry jokes.

LANHAM, Md., Oct. 31 /U.S. Newswire/ — AMVETS’ National Commander expressed disbelief and disappointment in the comments by Senator John Kerry Monday.

“For the Senator to suggest that today’s United States military is made up of uneducated men and women who didn’t ‘study hard’ or ‘make an effort to be smart’ is ridiculous and appalling,” AMVETS National Commander Thomas C. McGriff said Tuesday. “The men and women in uniform today make up the most advanced, highly-educated force ever seen. To suggest otherwise is a slap in the face to every soldier, sailor, airman, Marine and Coast Guardsman who has spent countless hours working to better him or herself. This is also an insult to every person and organization who has worked tirelessly to provide our troops and their families with education benefits.

“Senator Kerry should retract his remarks and apologize immediately,” McGriff said after listening to comments made by Senator Kerry at a political rally in Pasadena, Calif., Monday. “It is especially outrageous coming from a member of the U.S. Senate.”

Update 3: Iowa Dem: We don’t need no stinking Kerry.

Iowa candidate asks Kerry to cancel campaign visit

DES MOINES, Iowa A Democratic Congressional candidate from Iowa is canceling a campaign event later this week with Senator John Kerry.

Brucy Braley says Kerry’s recent comments about the Iraq war were inappropriate.

Comments:
  1. jaime says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    As the song goes Dan “Push it. Push it good”

2. Steel Turman says:

There are just too many people not worth dying for in this country.
    That would be you, jaime.
    You do not deserve to live in America.
    It’s that simple.
    If it ain’t worth dyin’ for – it ain’t worth havin’.
    Bitch.

3. jaime says:

I believe all Americans are worth dying for. Even the batshit crazy ones like you.
    You might want to zip up, your inner Nazi is showing.

4. Jaxebad says:

Dan, the fact is that George Allen approves of assaulting people. Hence, he is an evil human being.
    The fact that you continue to blindly support him says a lot about you as well.

5. Phoenix says:

Michael Barone is so gifted. I am in awe of that man. He’s a gifted psephologist, and when he analyzes news, he stays in objective reality – when no one else can. Amazing!
    As for the Allan debacle – who wouldn’t tackle that creep down and throw him out? What was Allen supposed to do as he was simply walking down a hallway? Stop and answer the creep’s stupid questions? Is it any wonder these days that all political figures have handlers surrounding them at all times? It’s ridiculous in this day and age to think otherwise.
    It looked to me as if one older guy did the deed. Allen’s henchmen nudged him away, but the older guy took him down.
    Wait. I forgot about Cynthia McKinney. She didn’t have any henchmen. She beat people up on her own. That is, until she got into trouble for it. Then she hired the almighty Black Panthers.

6. Steel Turman says:

You ever fought for ANYTHING in your life, jaime?
    I mean like ‘fight for your life’ fight?
    Not a disease.
    Not a cause.
    Not a belief.
    I mean a fight where you could have killed or be killed?
    Until you HAVE – STFU, you walking talking point.

7. Slublog says:

Kerry – Political Genius – Bumped

John Kerry’s recent comments are a political gift to the NRSC, according to Byron York.And now, of course, Democrats, who might have to defend Kerry in public, are appalled at the way he has injected himself into the campaign. From…

8. Bush and American Legion Demand Apology From Kerry For Insulting Military

Free Video Hosting Amateur Videos
    Special Thanks to MSUnderestimated who has much more.
    It looks like he has outraged more than just the President. The American Legion is demanding an apology as well.
    The National Commander of The Amer…

9. jaime says:

“you walking talking point”
    Stay the Course, Cut and Run, Flip Flop, Support the Troops, adapting to win, 9/11 9/11 9/11
    I will NEVER shut up. Now matter how you people threaten me.
    So, go punch a wall and burn holes in the monitors with your hate.
    You will NEVER shut me, or any liberal up. EVER.

10. Late Night Link Dump

Here are a couple of things I didn’t get to today because of Lurchapalooza. And, yes, a couple more items about Kerry too. George Allen’s staffers tackled a Kos kid to the ground today after crashed an Allen campaign event…

11. SinCerely says:

You will NEVER shut me, or any liberal up. EVER.
    Posted by: jaime | Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 11:44 PM
    Dykes on Bikes?

12. Steel says:

Answer. The. Question. Bitch.

13. SinCerely says:

Face it jaime, your a misfit, society reject you. You cannot even lay your head down at night and feel good. Your anger over being rejected as a normal part of society show’s in your posts.
    Now, let us all join hands and pray for jaime……………

14. jaime says:

Ummm…I’m not a woman, so calling me Bitch isn’t especially insulting.
    9/11 9/11 9/11 Stay the Course

15. Steel says:

Sorry, my mistake,.
    You talk like a bitch.
    You evade questions like a bitch.
    How was I to know you weren’t a bitch?
    Answer. The. Question. Punk.

16. jaime says:

“You cannot even lay your head down at night and feel good. Your anger over being rejected as a normal part of society show’s in your posts.”
    I do quite well in society. And my anger stems from the fact that my leaders suck and the people that vote for them are pathetic liars and sycophants.

17. Phoenix says:

“Bitch” works.

18. Phoenix says:

“Punk.” I like that, too.

19. jaime says:

You talk like a bitch.
    You evade questions like a bitch.
    How was I to know you weren’t a bitch?
    Posted by: Steel | Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 12:06 AM
    Wow! Stab your mother with that woman hating talk? Forget Jim Webb, Steel Turman is the REAL pig.
    Phoenix, this must make you hot. Your buddy who thinks that all women are evasive bitches.
    Oh, Dan Riehl, what pathetic company you keep.

20. SinCerely says:

With you there Phoenix. How about pansy? A flower that looks so pretty on the surface, but smells like urine?

21. jaime says:

No. Steel called me a bitch because he thought I was a woman.
    I’m arguing with a the shirtless wifebeater from an episode of Cops and the women who love him.

22. Steel says:

Answer. The. Question.
    I am starting to think you’re not even old enough to vote.
    Answer. That. Question. Too.
    ___________________________________________________________
    Actually, plain old moron says it best.

23. Dan Riehl says:

Oh, Jaime is a “he” I didn’t know.
    Bitch!

24. jaime says:

Why should I answer anything from you, woman hater?
    What else are you gonna reveal about yourself in anger?

25. Phoenix says:

Why you bitch! How dare you talk about what makes ME hot!
    You unbridled cunt.

26. Phoenix says:

Okay.
    Dan makes me hot.
    :}

27. kate says:

Yo dawg, why you acting like such a biotch?

28. Steel says:

Damn, I’ve only known of the existence of your sorry punk ass for a couple of days and already I am a cripple baitin’, woman hatin’ Nazi sumbitch.
    Keerist, if I stick around here much longer you’ll have me bein’ Satan, incarnate, come to Earth, his Gawd damned self.
    Let’s leave it at Geghis Khan and call it good, okay Punk?
    How much longer will your mommy let you stay up and play on the computer?
    This is starting to get kinda fun.

29. Steel says:

PLEASE DON’T BAN HIM, DAN.
    Please?

30. Dan Riehl says:

Ban him? You’re kidding. Jamie makes the place pop!! LOL Let’s all just try to reign in the serious profanity. Me, too. There’s a week to go and it isn’t going to be pretty.

31. Steel says:

No serious profanity?
    How about some funny profanity?
    Like ‘damn’ man, you had me worried.
    Or even better …
    Whew, I am so glad you are not banning that *&^%$# &^^%$#() little (&*^%$.
    Or …
    jaime may be a little mealy-mouthed, wet nosed, without-a-clue, prepubescent assho*le, but he IS fun to kick around.
    Whatever works for you, amigo.

32. jaime says:

“if I stick around here much longer you’ll have me bein’ Satan”
    When you thought I was a woman you called me a bitch. That’s your bag woman hater and you deserve to be called on it.

33. jaime says:

As much as I detest you and your lying ways, Dan, I admire your pugilistic take on politics.

34. Kerry Cancels All Campaign Appearances

…at least for today, stating he doesn’t want to be a “distraction.” Iowa Democrat Asks Kerry To Disinvite Himself From Rally: See Update 3. Apparently John Kerry is now radioactive. This actually happened before Kerry’s decision to cancel campaign ap…

35. Ed says:

Who cares? Kerry isn’t running for anything this year. How does this help Republican candidates get their message out in this last week?
    Vote for me because John Kerry said something either stupid or badly!
    I don’t get it. It might hurt Kerry if he runs again but that’s it. Otherwise it’s a waste of a news cycle for trailing candidates.

36. Jamie wrote:
    “And my anger stems from the fact that my leaders suck and the people that vote for them are pathetic liars and sycophants.”
    This right here is the reason the Democrats will NEVER regain any true power, the hatred that the poster demonstrating UPON THE VOTER is beyond belief. All your hatred only shows the rest of us how utterly disturbed much of the left is.
    Jamie, you aren’t doing yourself or any of your causes any good by lashing out at the general body politic, you’re only alienating yourselves further.
    –Jason
    Want real change? Vote third party in ’08. Think about that for a bit.

37. jaime says:

“All your hatred only shows the rest of us how utterly disturbed much of the left is.”
    That’s because I love satan and Bin Laden and hate the troops, america, freedom, the flag, and your grandmother.
    I want to burn the flag while I help Al Qaeda terrorists bomb the building you’re in and then find a virgin Republican 15 year old, get her pregnant, force her to have an abortion at 8 months, clone the baby and when it’s 12, bring in a gay from San Francisco to marry him.
    Democrats hold all the chips. If you want to go all in with “John Kerry said something stupid” be my guest.