Why Do White People Hate White People?

October 14, 2008

While I appreciate Stanley Kurtz’s research and hard work, I really don’t get this at all.

It took me a while to put the pieces together, but I think I’ve figured out what’s had the Obama camp so worried about the Chicago Annenberg Challenge records. It goes way beyond Bill Ayers. In fact, it connects the dots between Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, and Obama’s own early radicalism. I lay out the details today in my new piece, "Wright 101." The gist of what I found is that, from his position as board chair at the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, Barack Obama was funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars to education programs built around the same extremist anti-American ideology preached by Jeremiah Wright. As I argue in today’s piece, this puts the Wright issue back in play in this campaign.

Wright should have never been off the table in the nation’s political discourse. Were a white, or even an Hispanic politician linked so closely to a blatant racist for so long, he or she wouldn’t even have a political career.

I’d argue it isn’t only liberal bias that is resulting in Obama being treated with kid gloves. This is a media that long ago decided that even mentioning the race of a criminal suspect in a story if he was black is wrong.

What nonsense.

If any other ethnic group in America established itself within our inner cities and set about preaching the gospel of how America is wrong, they’d be ignored or shouted down until they no longer held sway. Instead, we pour money into this madness that an increasing number of middle class blacks have come to recognize as mis-guided and simply wrong.

We aren’t hearing much from Reverend Al or Jessie Jackson this time around, though Jackson now promises a more Muslim friendly America under Obama. How long do you think that’s going to last if Obama is elected President? But the real issue isn’t about race.

Our inner cities are dying, many are already dead – black people suffer the most from that. And it is the Jacksons, the Wrights and, yes, the Obamas who have hastened that demise.

But God knows, a white man shouldn’t say it. He would be a racist I suppose. Well, I call BS on that. Still, white America, as if there is such a thing anymore, sits around on its hands like a bunch of feckless cowards while political correctness propels the candidacy of an unqualified, extreme Leftist candidate for President – to be elected for one reason and one reason only – because he’s black.

How freaking pitiful is that? Wright should be in the political debate. And it doesn’t take a host of nefarious links to Obama to make the case. Name me one non-black politician who could survive this below. All those white Americans rationalizing away Wright, or saying it’s old news and not important make me ashamed to share the same color of skin. They’re nothing but a bunch of cowardly jerks who caved into the Left on what’s politically correct to think or say so long ago, they don’t deserve to be called conservative, libertarian or free-thinking at all.

Comments:
  1. Spartan112 says:

“Were a white, or even an Hispanic politician linked so closely to a blatant racist for so long, he or she wouldn’t even have a political career.”
    Really? The right has been linked to bigots like Falwell for decades. Not to mention Strom Thurmond himself was a well known racist who managed to maintain his career.
    Sean Hannity pals around with several well known anti-semites yet his career is doing just fine.

2. templar knight says:

“Sweatin’ to the Oldies will replace PT.”
    LOL. Damn, man, that’s priceless. But seriously, SS, that’s a load of BS. Nice try, though.

3. templar knight says:

“Sean Hannity pals around with several well known anti-semites..”
    So Sean hangs around with Obama, and Wright, and several other of Obama’s inner circle, does he?

4. seekeronos says:

Good heavens, man… you are an obnxious twit.
    Dan – could you think about giving our friend “Secret Squirrel/Magic Dog” a spanking… or at least a Severe Frowning™ ?
    That reminds me … I hear our old buddy jharp got banned from Patterico:
    “— #31
    Oh thanks a lot for banning JHarp, now the idiot is back on Riehl World View.
    —”

5. seekeronos says:

Ha! My prayer was answered before I hit the [Enter] key.
    Thanks be to God.

6. Lala says:

Dan,
    I don’t get what you don’t get

7. Dan Riehl says:

I don’t get that so many feel compelled to draw this huge web of connections when Obama is so closely linked with a racist. It shouldn’t even be necessary. He should be deemed unfit based upon his Wright association for 20 years, just as any white or Hispanic pol would be.

8. Sarah says:

Anyone and everyone concerned about this man becoming President should flood the Internet with as much as they can about Obama and his racist and criminal friends.
    We the people (the decent ones of sound mind and body) of this country need to save this country from what this man has in store for us all.
    Obama continues to lie about everything to do with his past and his pals. One thing is not shy about is the fact that he going to raise taxes on the wealthy or who he considers wealthy and he believes in wealth distribution. Now, what kind of people in this country would vote for this man. YOU be the judge.
    Okay folks get on the net and post the Real Truth about this man anywhere and everywhere you can. Do not stop do not let up keep it up til the very last day.
    I assume Obama is going to use his 30 minutes of air time he bought to encourage everyone to not let the polls think that your vote is not needed. He will tell everyone to please vote on election day for him, no matter how long the lines are.
    I do not know this for sure but I just have a hunch.
    McCain needs to do the same thing as if the polls continue to show that Obama has a big lead then a lot of people that are voting for McCain might think they do not need to go to the polls either. Please people if you are going to help put McCain in the White House where he belongs you must vote on election day. Do not pay attention to the polls. It was said on the news the other night that the percentage of people being polled is much higher for democrats. If it is not done evenly then the polls mean nothing. In order for a poll to be fair you have to call equal registered democrats to republicans as everyone with a brain knows. I am not giving up on McCain.
    Please vote on election day if you have not already. God bless America ! Proud voter in a red state !!

9. Dontworrybehappy says:

Don’t worry, be happy!
    We have HAVA, electronic voting will not let the terrorists win.

10. SacTownMan says:

“That reminds me … I hear our old buddy jharp got banned from Patterico:”
    You know Brother Seek he still seems to post there. I saw something from him there yesterday.
    The problem is our boy Harpo just gets himself bitch slapped around there more than a cheap crack ho’.
    His comments about Palins Down Syndrome baby Trig really set off a firestorm over there.
    Instead of admitting he made a dumb, heartless comment he just lashes out at everyone there and calls them all liars
    Then he has the balls to come back over here and try and accuse me of making negative comments about his own special needs child.
    Harpo has major rage in his soul. It is disturbing to read his posts over at Patterico’s. You see someone with so much hate and rage that you can only pray for his eternal soul.
    It is amazing how the trolls post their hate and vitriol with such ease. Many of these folks have children in the house and their legacy is going to be one of hate and violence towards others with different views.
    Sounds like the same kind of child abuse that Barry and Michelle put their own children through sitting there with Rev. Wright spewing his hate for so many years. That kind of racism has no place in our society and I can say if I ever heard my priest ranting like him or Father Flaggler I would have walked out on the spot.
    Of course that is a major difference between Xerxes and me. I wouldn’t have given the time of day to the countless low life nut jobs that he has associated himself with such ease.
    He can’t pass a security check for a government job because of his associations but yet he can still be POTUS.
    Do we live in the greatest country on earth or what?

11. blackman says:

obama will turn this great country upside down! white people becarefull what you wish cuz you gonna suffer soon ………….elect obama and find out! i bet you iran will be in the white house having a cup of tea with obama…good luck white folks

12. Lala says:

Blackman – you don’t think that you’ll be safe from Arabs do you?

13. seekeronos says:

“— You see someone with so much hate and rage that you can only pray for his eternal soul.
    I would hope that he can somehow find the salvation that comes from letting Christ into his life. —”
    Amen to that.
    Jesus is the only effective cure for sin: the Blood of Jesus washes every sinner clean who comes to Him for forgiveness.
    But it shall take the faithful prayer of the saints, along with their testimony — and the drawing of Harpo’s soul to Christ: only when he sees that he is completely without hope — shall he fall on bended knee before a loving and forgiving Saviour who earnestly desires that we turn to Him alone for His grace.