Jesse Griffin Can’t Help Himself

August 9, 2009

To begin with, Stacy highlights a minor fleck of garbage a much larger dropping of human waste chucked up in a post in which he also tries to slink away. Trust me, he won't. The Jesse Griffin story is advancing as I type. If Griffin doesn't yet know that, he soon will.

And so will you loyal readers – a bit more on that below. As for Stacy, I invited him into this because I needed a hand on the research after Jesse ticked me off with his rumor mongering. Ask Stacy how much I paid him. LMAO That should be good for a laugh.

As for the research, people know my MO, that I've been doing it for years. Now they tell me I should be getting paid????? I wish I had known that five years ago, I could retire from blogging and open up a lemonade stand as a way to expand my profits.

Alright, let's move on. And, yes, Griffin is trying to slink away.

My question is. who pays for this? Who sent money to the websites that attacked me to spend so much time trying to cut and paste bit and pieces of four year old posts together in an effort to "prove" I am a bad guy?

By the way, for future consideration, I will not be allowing comments that talk about the "other" websites to get through.

I do not want them to be attacked, or argued with. Just let them be. We will never convince them of anything, and all you are doing is driving their hitpoints up.

Namaste my friends.

Nice try, Jesse. But you don't get to ring the bell to end the fight in this one. There are no referees's arms for you to flee into, no corner to crawl up in and hide. But you'll likely find that out for yourself this week. I'm not done with you and I'm not alone. More on that another day as it isn't good Sunday fare. Griffin only warrants a post today because Stacy picked up on him. But something else Griffin wrote this weekend also caught my eye. Read it. There is a test of sorts below.

(Jesse Griffin) Trig is only around sixteen months old, yet Palin has no problem thrusting him into a discussion about elderly care. That is even less of an appropriate place for little Trig to be than when he was trotted out on stage, in front of bright lights and television cameras, during the McCain campaign.

Sarah Palin has used this heartrending diminutive prop with such careless abandon, that even people who once supported her are embarrassed at her apparent disregard for the well being of this baby.

Leaving behind all of the questions about Trig's parentage, the question we must now ask ourselves is how well is he currently being cared for?

I believe that many people have very powerful concerns for this child.

We see him trotted out when Sarah wants to make a political point, or create the warm motherly image for the cameras, but who cares for him while there are no cameras to record the event?

… But every time we see Trig and Sarah together, it is clear that Sarah is well aware of the photographers. She is usually all gussied up and ready for her close up. And even in those moments how warmly does she interact with this child?

More and more it appears that this little one is nothing more then(sic) a shield against criticism and a prop for the photographers. I wonder if she even picks him up without a photographer to capture the event?

Hey I am just asking.

Before I start, how many reading coaches don't know the difference between than and then, as it seems is the case with Griffin in that next to the last graph? And that's only one of many grammatical errors Griffin often makes. Some reading coach. But I digress.

Now here's the test and, yes, I'm quite serious. Could anyone who professes to have the type of love in their heart that compels one to work with and be around children all the time for good purpose ever conceive of thinking such things of a mother and her young Down's Syndrome baby for no reason? And not only that, go on to write them on a well known hyper-sexual political blog within the state? Is such a thing really plausible, if even possible?

No. No, sorry folks. Obviously there are far darker sources of inspiration driving Jesse Griffin in the two compulsions he has. One of them is gravitating toward children, even to the exclusion of having any time for adult friends, while trying hard to convince everyone of what a kind-hearted noble creature he is, caring more than most about children – and often at risk. Another way of saying "at risk" is vulnerable, by the way.

And when not doing that? He's spewing misogynistic, sexually explicit, hate-filled rhetoric in his writings on the Internet compulsively aimed at destroying a woman and an innocent family any objective observer would have to conclude is first-rate.

Do you really believe that such passions could be both conceived and compulsively indulged in by a personality anyone would ever describe as caring, or altruistically inclined, let alone healthy? Can any normal person disagree with anyone politically so much that they abandon all sense of civility, self-respect, humanity, dignity and class … as a break away from a kindergarten class? Folks, it just can't be so – certainly not within the context of what could be called a healthy mind. It's simply too much of a reach. Only a very fractured mind can bridge a gap like that as a function of personality.

No, sorry – it's a very simple test applicable to anyone. And on every count, Jesse Griffin comes up a failure straight-up. There is something very troubling about this man-boy Jesse. But you don't have to take my word for it. Just read the words that he writes himself. It's all there.

I'm not done with Jesse Griffin, more this week. I had considered moving on depending on some other related events. But reading his item on Trig and Sarah from this weekend I quoted above - it's not quite time to forget about Jesse Griffin, not just yet. Stay tuned.

Now, have a lovely Sunday afternoon and forget about the cesspool that is Jesse Griffin. It's easy, really. We all but instinctively turn our minds away from an ugliness like that, even if it comes in an allegedly human form.

Comments:
  1. Barbara says:

Sunday Blessed Sunday.
    The lambduh is out of the barn again.

2. dm60462 says:

I find it hard to get worked up by child abuse accusations of a Mom taking her 16 month old with her while she speaks to press. A paramedic here in Chicago just found a baby in a garbage can, covered with two plastic trash bags and left to die. That is a child not being cared for, Jesse. When you uncover the Palins using that form of child care, we’ll listen to you.

3. Piney says:

When Phil Munger proves he is an OB-GYN and thus qualified to pontificate on who is the birth mother of ANY child, and snot-for-brains Griffin is able to stand on two hind legs to prove he is an adult, then maybe someone will listen to one or both of them.
    The latest from Griffin is more of the same from the overripe manure pile. Say a word, expand on it (in any direction), post it as truth (or rumor from a believable source), and wait for the fallout.
    Someday, a big awakening will happen. I will wait patiently (maybe).

4. tally says:

Griffin is rather transparent isn’t he?
    A. Griffin is jealous because Dan’s tip jar is bigger. (can cross out tip jar, lol)
    B. Griffin is the one being paid to blog.
    C. Griffin has a Personality Disorder.
    D. All of the above.

5. PaleoPat says:

Dan,
    I think you should let this drop. The dude is yesterdays news. This browbeating the man is childish. I mean, for all you know, this guy could have friends in your home state and could show up at your house.
    Just a thought man, you could end up in some serious stuff, if you are not really careful. I am talking lawsuits and stuff. So, be real careful here. Because you are treading on some serious grounds.
    Again, the asshat is yesterday’s news. Let it drop. Please.

6. JustOneMan says:

PaleoFAT….enough with the veiled threats….crawl back in your hole…

7. Ad rem says:

PaleoPat,
    “I know if some Blogger caused me to lose my job. They would end up in a parking lot dead; with a gunshot to the head.”
    Wow…..first off, are you really a blogger? Your grammar is horrible! Secondly, you’re a bit hard to take seriously while making statements like the above. Oh, the job you refer to Griffin losing was a $12.62 hr. job as a kindergarten teaching assistant. Mr. Griffin is hardly making a living and making payments on a $330,000 house on that salary alone. All indications point to his being funded by “outside” sources. Actually, someone could interpret your comments to be rather threatening in nature.

8. Franny says:

Dan,
    I am begging you not to stop with this CREEP! He has been asking for this for a long time. It is way too late for him to crawl back under his rock. As for his last rantings about Palin and Trigg-I just want to point out some not so apparent words and phrases-make of them what you will:
    -16 month old boy-thrusting him- I’m completely creeped out on this one.
    -trotted out on stage under bright lights
    -heartrending diminutive prop -very caring of a kindergarten teacher, no?
    -all gussied up
    Either he picks his words very carefully, which I doubt, or there are more sinister things at work here!

9. Dan,
    As you know, I’ve been following this with an elevated degree of interest and I can tell you this:
    I’ve been involved in serious investigations for the past 20 years, both criminally and then, for the last two years of my career, as an Internal Affairs Investigator, investigating police misconduct.
    I can tell you that the vast majority of the people (on both sides of the badge) that I have investigated got there through their own folly, arrogance, or stupid mistakes. Also, I know what it’s like to get on something hot, I know the feeling you get, the drive. It’s every good investigator’s best tool. And every perp’s worst nightmare.
    Griffin should have left this alone when he found out he’d been outed, but through his arrogance he thinks he can keep firing. And that, as an investigator, would piss me off. Griffin apparently doesn’t have the sense -or the experience – to know that.
    I’m enjoying the show, but tread carefully.
    Respects and Regards,
    Lee (Pilgrim)

10. By the way, Dan, for some reason I can’t access your e-mail. (It’s probably me – Mr. Techno Chimp), but I can be reached at Pigrim@sayanythingblog.com any time (I just retired and have no life to speak of and I like it that way so far).
    Respects and regards,
    Lee (Pilgrim)

11. mark l. says:

“Namaste my friends.”
    ok, dude is a “Lost” fan. Bet he has the dvd collection right next to his “Friends” episodes.
    here’s a hint jesse:
    You should never have left the island.

12. From what Stacy McCain has written about you, I know that you will not be intimidated, so Godspeed. Never let the bastards get you down.

13. Dantes says:

Threats combined with pleading, PaleoPat! That was a truly embarrassing post.
    Have you posted similar things on Griffin’s site, pointing out it could be detrimental to his health and financial wellbeing by continuing to make fabrications about the Palins and focussing on her children and family?
    Griffin has always been the lowest of the low, and I sincerely hope Dan and Stacy continue exposing him as a sociopathic liar with severe personality disorders.

14. section9 says:

Dan,
    Keep going. Dude is too stupid to know when to fold his hand and cash in his chips.
    But what’s more, as I speculated on C4P, Man-Boy was part of the original ring that was set up by the D’s to bankrupt the Palin family and drive her from politics altogether. You peel back that onion, you start unwinding the conspiracy. This will lead you, I am convinced, back east.
    Just a hunch.
    Start walking back the cat. This is where McCain comes in handy. He’s a reporter.

15. PaleoPat says:

Anyone who thinks that I threatened Dan has got their head up their ass.
    Feel free to continue. But know that you’re doing more hurt our cause, than help.
    Good day!

16. David R. Graham says:

I think you threatened Dan, “PaleoPat.” Your vulgar abuse confirms it. Vulgar abuse is used, as I am sure Lee (Pilgrim) could confirm, when the perp is trying to deflect scrutiny from something more embarrassing than what is already in view. “Professor” Gates has given the world a teaching moment on that phenomenon. BTW, why do you not use your real name? I will not jump to an answer in print but you know what it is in practice.

17. PaleoPat says:

I think you threatened Dan, “PaleoPat.”
    Well, I think you’re an idiot.
    So, we’re even.
    Dan can continue to do what he likes. I could care less. I agree the dude in Alaska is a douche Nozzle; I even blogged about it, once time. —- So why stoop to his level? Seems stupid to me. We got what we wanted, him fired from his job. Why continue it? Seems dumb.
    Why don’t I use my real name? Because I can. I do have a right to privacy.

18. PaleoPat = Chuck Atkins says:

PaleoPat… you’re that Chuck Atkins shitbag who thought it was hilarious to make fun of someone’s recently deceased wife, right?
    Oh yes, you certainly are: http://coldfury.com/?p=8780
    Here’s an image of the PaleoPat (real name: Chuck Atkins), the guy who’s threatening to shoot people in parking lots: http://coldfury.com/images/pussy.jpg
    You look and sound like the perfect soulmate for Gryphen: two overweight, misogynistic loser peas in a pod.
    Now mind your p’s and q’s, little Chucky — otherwise people might call your mom again ( http://bitsblog.florack.us/?p=7479 ) and she might make you take another break from blogging.

19. tally says:

PaleoPat, clicking on your name takes me to a conservative blog, is it yours?

20. jakee308 says:

I’ve mentioned this before but I think it deserves mentioning again.
    Jesse never seemed to be too upset about losing the kindergarten gig. He said himself it was a part time thing, a fill-in. Dan mentioned that he’s the proud owner of a house valued at 330,000. I’m curious as to the other source of Jesse’s income. What does he do and who does he work for?
    I think that these questions are worthwhile to pursue, not to hound the guy our of Alaska just to be certain that he’s not some plant by some political organization or major contributor to one. I’m on SocSec but I’ll be sending Dan some dough this week to help defray any costs of further investigation. I think there’s something to pursue there. Just a hunch that’s worth paying for.

21. JadedByPolitics says:

I took PaleoPat’s words as a threat and personally you ought to perhaps give up his IP to law enforcement. He is obviously unstable I mean the guy said he will kill someone that is not to be taken lightly. Treat him as you treat Griffen as tools who need mental help! OBTW keep up the good work because I would love to see this roaches who abused Sarah to go down and be embarrassed beyond my wildest dreams! SLUGS they are and beyond any decency that one would recognize in a human.

22. Jimmie says:

Did he actually use the word “hitpoints” when he meant “hit counter”? Not only is he a shoddy blogger, he’s a shoddy gamer.
    As a gamer myself, I am deeply ashamed.

23. PaleoPat says:

I find it amazing that people cannot discuss something in a intelligent manner without resorting to threats towards me and my family.
    Yes, I was with the person who insulted Mike Hendrix’s wife. When I made that insult, I had zero clue who she was. I also have apologized to Mike Several times over on my Blog. I’ve mentioned it in Blog postings. We’re talking about something that happened eons ago, before this election. What they do not tell you is, that my blog was hacked by these same people; despite the fact that I apologized to Mike.
    It really does not matter, they did me a favor, I was wanted to change my domain anyhow, because my political position had changed and still has, I’m much further to the right, than I even was when this all went down.
    As far as calling my house. Just more childish nonsense from people who really need to grow the hell up. I mean, seriously, calling my parents house? I am 37 years old. I do what I want to do. My parents do not control me. You think that I WANT to live here? Please. It’s the economy stupid.
    Anyhow, I’m done with this topic; Dan can do what his wishes. But I happen to have some info over here in my record, about a well known anonymous Blogger over at HotAir.com. I had been vowing never to release that info to anyone. Now, I am having some second thoughts about that. Seeing people like to screw with me. Maybe the website called “The Smoking Gun” would love this info. Wonder what they’d pay me for it? It is to wonder.
    Ya’ll be good…
    -Charles Patrick Adkins
    Owner

24. OK, so Chuck, you’re threatening Dan Riehl with blackmail based on Allahpundit?
    That’s officially WAY off the deep end. And dripping with irony, given that Allah tends to be much more along the lines of respecting peoples’ privacy.

25. PaleoPat = Chuck Atkins says:

So you follow up the threat to shoot someone in a parking lot with a threat to release information on some totally unrelated blogger?
    Looks like another call to your mom IS in order.

26. PaleoPat says:

uh, No. I am not. I am simply saying this. Leave ME the hell alone or I tell what I know.
    I could care less what Dan does.
    -Chuck

27. PaleoPat says:

Looks like another call to your mom IS in order.
    You sir are about lamest person in the world.
    You cannot even post your tripe without using your real name. But you post my real name. Sounds like a coward to me.
    I never threatened Dan, I never threatened anyone. I simply made a point and you idiot mouth breathers are too dumb to get the point, that was Dan SHOULD move on. But if he doesn’t, no skin off my butt, the guy is a liberal. Give him all the hell you want. But Dan should know, there can be consequences for doing stuff like what he is doing, Lawsuits and other crap. I was using the parking lot thing as an extreme example, but I don’t expect you idiots to understand this.
    So, like I said. you all wanna start on me? Go for it. But this time, I’ve got something in my dekc of cards that I can use in retaliation. But this can all be avoided, if you just leave me the hell alone.
    Got it? Good!

28. JustOneMan says:

Guys leave PaleoFAT alone! Anyone that fat, stupid and ugly…and still living in mommy’s basement needs a break!

29. JustOneMan says:

“I’ve got something in my dekc of cards ”
    Obviously not a fill “dekc”

30. PaleoPat says:

That what happens when I type too fast. I meant deck and mine is quite full. Thankyouverymuch….
    -Pat

31. PaleoPat = Chuck Atkins says:

So in response to people pointing out you’ve threatened Dan with a shootout in a parking lot, and that you have a documented history of both disparaging dead women and threatening other bloggers, you are now making yet ANOTHER threaten against yet ANOTHER blogger (who isn’t even involved in any of this stuff!)?
    You’re a nutcase.

32. PaleoPat says:

…and you are coward and a distorter of facts. Two words: Fuck you.

33. Ken says:

I saw Chucky’s picture. I swear, I can actually smell his BO through the power lines.

34. tally says:

People, get you eye back on the ball. This is about Jesse Griffin.

35. PaleoPat says:

Yes Please, Jesse Griffin did make up stuff about Palin. He does deserve the shat that comes his way. He does look like one of Andrew Sullivan’s boyfriends really….. and to think he worked with little kids. Yikes!

36. Damn Chuckie!
    Seems that after you got all that fame on the Interwebz last time you would learn to leave the political stuff alone.
    I remembered you from Ace’s post: http://minx.cc/?post=249142 which I linked here just in case you missed it. It’s a real classic.
    Lot’s of us had fun laughing at you. Still do, in fact.
    Insulting a man’s dead wife?? Dude, that’s some kind of class you got going on there.
    Maybe you should forget the whole blogging thing and take up an interest in something different, like macrame, or scrap booking, or maybe doughnut tasting.
    Of course from the looks of the picture, you seem to have been doing the doughnut tasting thing for awhile now.
    You brought on your own bitch slappin’ here.
    Too bad you didn’t figure things out the first time.
    Slow learning’s a bitch ain’t it?

37. David R. Graham says:

@”PaleoPat,” if you do not care what Dan does, you would not be writing or saying it. Or calling me and others names. You care very much. So, why? Why do you say you do not care, which says you care? If you did not care, you would be silent. And besides, what is the distinguishing human trait — from animals, that is — if not caring? Karuna, compassion, is the human character. Caring for one and all is what distinguishes humans from animals. I suppose you do not want to say you are not human, but you are in fact saying that by saying you do not care — which says you do care.
    And I am an idiot, always have been, and anything else you want to call me — or anyone else. I am that. (Report me to flag@whitehouse.gov, please. I self-reported yesterday, so verification may be appreciated there.) So why do you care enough about my idiocy, or anyone else’s negative qualities, to feel motivated to remark it? Because you are compassionate, human? Well, with luck you are.
    The evidence you provide suggests you are not an integrated personality, meaning, you do not understand caring or genuinely care for one and all equally, impartially. Perhaps you would care to demonstrate that you do?
    There is a sense that all this about you is about “Jessie.” Saying it is not reinforces the sense that it is. (Negation is always and everywhere a form of affirmation.) Why is that, do you think? Could it be because you are both stalking horses for an “orientation,” backers and agenda you do not want scrutinized? One merely wonders.
    In sum, you care, son, you care very much. But in which direction, to which end? Based on the evidence you supply, I confess inability to convince myself that it is in the direction of karuna or compassion, which is the human direction.

38. PaleoPat says:

It cracks me up that people that like to talk smack, about me. Always do he behind fake names and such. Because, they’re cowards.
    Which most likely explains why we ended up with Obama as President. If McCain had picked a real Conservative, like say, Romney or Huckabee. We wouldn’t have Ol’ Floppy ears in the White House.
    I dislike what this liberal idiot lied about, very much so. Almost as much as I dislike Palin herself. People try and put Moose lady on the same playing field as Palin. Which is so damned bogus. Reagan Served as Governor of California from January 3, 1967 to January 7, 1975; Palin served what? One half of a term? And you all think she’s on par with Reagan. PLEASE! It called serving your damn term and dealing with the criticism. She’s a quitter and if she runs in 2012, I will not vote for her either.
    I want to see real Conservatives… not some half baked bitch, who thinks everyone should treat her special, because she’s a damn woman. That’s entitlement and that’s what liberals are all about. You come into public office and the public eye, you deal with the shit or get the hell out. Period.
    So, there I said it. I cannot stand Palin. Come 2012, if we’re all still here and haven’t been overtaken by the Chinese or something; I’ll hold my nose and vote for Romney or Huckabee. But if it’s Palin, I’ll give my support again to the Libertarian Party.
    I am a Independent Conservative, I carry water for no one at all.
    -Pat

39. PaleoPat says:

“as Palin”
    Ooops… Make that… “As Reagan

40. PaleoPat says:

David R. Graham you have nothing to say to me that contributes to this conversation. So, please….Shut the fuck up.
    Thank you.

41. Dantes says:

“But, no, McCain had to pick some idiot harpy MILF from Mooseville Alaska. Which explains why we’re in this mess.
    McCain was not perfect, I will admit that, this is why I voted for Bob Barr. But wasn’t about to vote for Moose lady.”
    Your entitled to your opinion about Palin the politician, but not the words you use, you dumb motherfucker.
    Clearly your motivation for threatening Dan with violence relates to your dislike of Palin, which seems to outweigh your dislike of liberal turds like Griffen. Why?
    Your hatred of Palin reflects an extreme dislike of women generally (see Ace’s post below if any confirmation is needed). Actually, with your previous run ins, comments here showing real nasty misogyny, and your physical threats, Dan should report you to the authorities. Your a hairy-palmed fruity nutcake. Glad you are NOT A CONSERVATIVE.
    Is the misogyny due to being fat, living at home at what, 40? A younger Griffen, but even fatter?
    And nobody would carry water for you, you are one fucked little a-hole. So, shut the fuck up yourself.
    *************************** Aces Post (but still recommend you go to the site, nice pick of fatty there)
    Chuck Adkins. A sort of ironic name, given the fact that I think it’s plain to see the man enjoys his donuts.
    A co-blogger at Cold Fury posted a fairly innocuous, though critical, post about Fatboy NotSlim up there.
    So how did Lovehandles McGee respond?
    This might explain why this Christina Hendrix bitch is dead, If I had to hang around idiots like that, I’d fucking die too.
    Yeah, I said that, I meant ever fucking word of it.
    Here’s the background: Christina Hendrix is Mike from Cold Fury’s recently deceased wife. She died in a motorcycle accident about half a year ago.
    You stay classy, Wranglers Husky.
    Here’s some background on Johnny Hamhocks. He should remember that just because you have a hellacious set of Double-Ds, a real nice set of rambunctious milk-zeppelins, doesn’t mean you necessarily have the right to do whatever you like.
    I mean, sure, Minnesota Tits, I’d do practically anything to get my head between those big fat soft He-knockers and just nap there while dreaming of being an innocent infant. But not everyone is as ga-ga for man-maries as I am.

42. PaleoPat says:

Dantes comment is perfect example of what happens when you cannot win the argument. You start bringing up crap that happened over a year ago… in fact now going on 2 years ago.
    Bitterness is such a awful thing. As you can see, it makes people act like such pathetic people.
    It’s pretty funny. I moved on, Mike Moved on, at yet, you got idiots that just keep bringing it up. It’s sad, but eh, it’s the norm for the crowd that hangs at this blog, Protein Wisdom, Patterico’s Blog and over at a few others. I avoid them. Not my kind of crowd.
    You can call me names, that does not bug me a bit. I am bit old to be bothered by all that. But if my phone so much as rings one time. A certain little anonymous Blogger’s life is going to change and I promise you that. I stumbled over this info and I have been sitting on it, for such a time as this.
    I hold the cards gents. You don’t. Do not, I repeat, do not test your luck. Because I will drop the dime on said person. He and his boss screwed me once and I still have not forgotten about it. Paybacks are a bitch.
    This my last comment to you morons. My life goes on. My Blog is doing well, Ads are paying and donations are rolling in. People have seen the change in my politics, most already know who I am, and really do not care.
    -Pat

43. Dantes says:

Moxie, Jesse has never been right, never will be, your dream’n. Jesse’s a fringe dwelling blogger way out of his league. Case remains open with dramatic new evidence about to emerge, according to Dan.

44. PaleoPat says:

Moxie Writes:
    “Jesse is right. Dan is wrong.
    Case closed.”
    Now, this I have to disagree with. Jesse is a damn liar; He knows damn well that he lied out of his rather large ass about Palin and her man divorcing. Anyone with two brain cells knows that Palin and her Hubby of happily married.
    Jesse is a typical bitter liberal, who hates Christians and Conservatives. He did what he did out of spite and he got his pee pee caught in a wringer because of it. He deserves any and all kind of scorn on Blogs, websites, and so forth.
    My point to Dan was, not that Jesse was right, but that we need to move on and get back to business of documenting this damn Obama Health Care horse shit that they are trying ram down the throat of the American people. Speaking of which I have to get back to writing about. If the what is being said is true, the Afghanistan War might just kill ObamaCare in September. That is if Bambi Teleprompter doesn’t lose the nerve to fight. If that is the case, the chit will REALLY hit the fan than.
    Back to blogging…
    -Pat

45. Proud Liberal says:

I just love it. The wingnuts are all in a tizzy attacking each other. Posting comments from years ago. Exposing personal information. Calling blogger’s mothers. Shooting people in parking lots. You see what happens when you become thugs? Its all about the thuggery. About “destroying” people that don’t toe the line. As a liberal it is just wonderful to watch.
    All you guys get off of Dan’s big attack on Jesse. You all get off on the shouting matches and disruptions at the Town Hall meetings. You all get off on Beck talking about poisoning Pelosi, or Rush calling everyone he disagrees with Nazis. That is all you are about. Name calling, disruption, attacks, lies and thuggery.
    Oh, and btw, if Dan’s purpose was to stop Griffin from blogging, or to leave the Quitta from Wassila alone, that didn’t work out so well. Jesse had a post up that rather evicerated Sarah’s the other day in a post. I don’t see any signgs of him slowing down, do you? Judging by the number of comments he is receiving, I think Dan might have just injected some juice into Griffin’s blog. Hey, he even got a mention in the NY Times Op-ed page. He seems to be doing quite well, while here in right wingut bizarro land you are all attacking each other. That’s what happens with thuggery, it can get out of control and you all start attacking each other over the most minor of issues.
    Continue your little internecine warfare, I’ll just sit back with some popcorn and watch.

46. Rich K says:

Way to hog a thread dude!

47. Proud Liberal says:

ahhh… the level of discourse on right wing blogs is quite illuminating.

48. Dantes says:

Proud Liberal:
    I guess your a bit confused. PaleoPat ain’t no conservative. Just hates Obama, like 50% of Americans. Now that didn’t work out to well, eh, you all thought we’d all worship him for 4 years, or at least a few months, right?
    Griffin has had it. He may be generating traffic, blood sport always does. But fundamentally he is a joke, and conservatives will be using what Dan is writing for years to describe ALASKAN BLOGGERS. He is their shameful face, if you like.
    BTW, Griffin’s big prediction didn’t really cause a ripple, Daily Kos described as “a nonsense”. And his inside knowledge wasn’t based on ANY insider knowledge, it was based on sources that have filed several complaints. Do you really think he has any credibility?

49. JustOneMan says:

Pathetic Liberal
    You liberals all get off on the shouting matches and disruptions at the senate hearings and conservative meetings(from disrupting church services to the funerals of fallen soldiers). You all get off on Rachel Madcow talking about Bush Lied, or Pelosi calling everyone she disagrees with Nazis. That is all you are about. Name calling, disruption, attacks, lies and thuggery.

50. Franny says:

Proud
    The one thing that Mr. Creepy(Jesse) did was expose what those Alaskan bloggers are all about. Actually Dan and Stacy exposed them. A bunch of fat asses sitting behind a computer watching their asses grow bigger. Celtic and Jesse should take more interest in what their eating and stop worring about what Palin is doing. Even other creeps like Paleo aren’t taking him serious. As for the hits on his blog-heehaw, he has his creepy admirers. The losers at Dailykos are even trying to distance themselves, which is funny- losers staying away from other losers. Saying “I’m not as big of a loser as Jesse is”! Truly entertaining.

51. Proud Liberal says:

Dantes, trust me I was under no illusion that the right would worship Obama. Obama is a liberal and he is a very effective liberal at that so I have no doubts that the right will go after him with all it has. Unfortunately for you, the right has overplayed their hand. Calling Obama a fascist, socialist and racist all in one breath kinda destroys any smidgen of credibility that you might have had had you stuck to the issues.
    But the right never sticks to the issues. That is why they go after bloggers personal lives instead of what they wrote. That is why Obama is called a Nazi instead of debating the policies. And that is why they shout down the Town Hall meetings. They don’t want the congressmen to dispel the lies and distortions of the opposition. So you yell and scream. Not hard to do. Doesn’t take a lot of people to shut down debate. Thuggery is what the opposition seems to feel is their only option.
    Oh, and I know that you might not know it because you only exist in your right wing echo chamber but Obama is still very popular. His approval ratings are around 56 to 58 in the latest polling and his favorability numbers are all in the 60 % range. A rather nice improvement from Bush’s 25-30% approval numbers I would say.
    As far as Griffin goes, you guys made him bigger than he was before Dan’s obsession. And he has as much credibility as the blogger who suggested that maybe Obama is a sociopath.

52. Proud Liberal says:

“You liberals all get off on the shouting matches and disruptions at the senate hearings and conservative meetings(from disrupting church services to the funerals of fallen soldiers).”
    Can you point to me one instance where the left shut down a meeting and didn’t allow it to continue? I know the Code Pink women have gotten up in hearings.. shouted whatever they wanted to shout, showed their signs and then are promptly removed. They make their protest known and the hearings continue. At the most they stop the meetings for 5 – 10 minutes. Not comparable to the teabaggers not allowing anybody to speak. As I said, thuggery.
    Oh, and one other thing. The people that that have disrupted funerals of servicemen come from the religious right, not the left:

53. Proud Liberal says:

“:The one thing that Mr. Creepy(Jesse) did was expose what those Alaskan bloggers are all about.”
    yeah, some of them are against Sarah Palin. So? Do you think you guys on the right are the only ones that are allowed to have political opinions? Have you read the things said about Obama or Pelosi, or Kennedy or Sotomayor or any number of liberals on right wing blogs? You gotta be kidding with this thin skinned attitude you all have. The BIG BIG BIG horrible crime that Jesse committed? He said sources told him Sarah was getting divorced. WOW.
    Some of the harshest criticisms of SP come from the right: Kathleen Parker, David Frum, Peggy Noonan, et al. Face it, she is an embarrassment and you are all circling the wagons in the hopes of scarring off people from exposing the shortcomings of your Queen.
    Humorous, very humorous.

54. PaleoPat = Chuck Atkins says:

Westboro Baptist Church? The one led by Fred Phelps?
    “Democratic Party: Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[58] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[59] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[60] and 1997.[61]”
    And here’s a picture of Fred Phelps with Al Gore at a fundraiser at Phelp’s home in Topeka: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30473968@N00/22991073/
    In 1988, Phelps provides rooms for Democrat Al Gore’s presidential campaign workers. In 1993, Phelps’ oldest son, Fred Jr., is invited to the first Clinton-Gore inauguration.
    Be very proud, Proud Liberal…. Fred Phelps is one of yours.

55. Proud Liberal says:

“Just hates Obama, like 50% of Americans.”
    you guys just make shit up don’t you? According to all the latest polls Obama has a Favorable to Unfavorable edge in the following amounts:
    NBC – 21% advantage
    CBS – 27% advantage
    CNN – 30% advantage
    FOX – 29% advantage
    those are pretty substantial numbers.
    America hardly “hates” Obama as much as you wish it were true.

56. PaleoPat = Chuck Atkins says:

Check out an accurate polling source:
    (When you go with shitty pollsters, you get shitty results. Like that CBS poll you rely on, where 11% of the respondents HAVEN’T EVEN HEARD of President Obama.)

57. Proud Liberal says:

PaleoPat, you should go back to making threats against Dan and stop making a fool of yourself. You conveniently left out this part didn’t you:
    “In Bill Clinton’s second presidential campaign, Phelps and the Westboro church also opposed Clinton and Gore because of the administration’s support for gay rights. The entire Westboro congregation picketed a 1997 inaugural ball,[66] denouncing Gore as a “famous fag pimp.” In 1998, Westboro picketed the funeral of Gore’s father, screaming vulgarities at Gore and telling him, “your dad’s in Hell.”
    yeah, quite a Gore supporter.
    They are viciously anti-gay. Does that sound like someone on the left side of the spectrum? Please, really, guys, grow up and stop trying to find little gottcha’s.

58. Dantes says:

Proud Liberal:
    Polls aren’t all exactly the same in terms of accuracy, but if they make you feel better, why not believe them? I know it is a stressful time for the worshippers.
    But Rasmussen is the most accurate, probably the only one you can trust. 51% disapprove.
    Funny how you think the right overplayed their hand, criticising Obama. I guess I can understand your perception that this is the case, but to be honest I would have expected you to have had more awareness of the real situation.
    The media are going into overdrive, suggesting that the right are indeed going overboard. That in itself should be an indication that things are going badly, but, hey, just ignore it. Maybe this is slowing down the decline, but it is becoming very clear if you follow ANY poll, that many/most Americans do in fact think Obama is a racist and a socialist and a big spender and hopeless economic manager. It didn’t take the right to do that, it has been building for some time.
    And it is independents that are at the forefront of Obama’s decling numbers the past few weeks. He’ll never get them back, at least not in the numbers he had before. 42% approval among independent currently.
    With Griffin, he is toast. Of course he will continue blogging, we all want that, he is a useful idiot in the sense that he will be the way the whole Alaskan Blogger cabal is perceived. Of course, blogger wars do not necessarily result in immediate discomfort. It is at the local level that the worst occurs. I have it on good information, that emails are circulating, nothing salacious, just Jesse in his words and pictures :). Alaska is a small place.
    Ah, well, maybe Jesse will migrate to Canada with you and others in 2013. It will be a good time for America.

59. Hyman Roth says:

“But, no, McCain had to pick some idiot harpy MILF from Mooseville Alaska”
    1. Classical Mythology. a ravenous, filthy monster having a woman’s head and a bird’s body.
    2. (lowercase) a scolding, nagging, bad-tempered woman; shrew.
    3. (lowercase) a greedy, predatory person.
    For whom the definition is accurate: Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Janet Napolitano, Kathleen Sibelius, Susan Estrich, Linda Douglass
    Definition not accurate: Sarah Palin
    Next time, read the damned dictionary before calling people names, you corpulent troglodyte.

60. Proud Liberal says:

“it is becoming very clear if you follow ANY poll, that many/most Americans do in fact think Obama is a racist and a socialist and a big spender and hopeless economic manager.”
    can you point me to ONE poll that says that? One?
    “With Griffin, he is toast.”
    Toast? lol. How so? He seems to have a very thriving blog going over there. Why do you say he’s toast? Because you don’t agree with him? Like you were ever his target audience.
    You guys are delusional

61. Dantes says:

“The BIG BIG BIG horrible crime that Jesse committed? He said sources told him Sarah was getting divorced. WOW.”
    He made up the story. He lied. Don’t you understand that? Every prediction on inside sources is made up. He made several predictions in that post, the only one that was correct was one linked to Chatman and Royal. Not insider knowledge.
    HE IS LYING BLOGGER.
    It was a personal attack, in keeping with all his attacks. Do you support people that make up stories out of whole cloth, do you support people that make up stories about couples and their relationships in political blogs? Do you support Griffin crowing that his intention was to “cause a controversy”?
    He’s a liar. He is nasty. What more justfication do you want for calling him out. Believe me it won’t stop for a while either.

62. Sarah says:

Dantes, I am curious. Why IS there all the hatred toward President Obama? This seems personal to a lot of people who comment here. When did it become ok to hate people over political differences? Disagree, sure. So mobilize peacefully, convince enough people to think how you do, and VOTE him out next time you have the chance. But hate????? That’s scary.
    WWJD?

63. Dantes says:

Proud liberal:
    For polls look at rasmussen, most is there, just search around. Some is in crosstabs, you need to join and pay.
    Griffin is toast at the local level. He is toast as an embarassment to the Alakan Bloggers, both to themselves, and how he will be the “typical” progressive Alaskan blogger for all intents and purposes because that is how he will be defined (he’s famous, as you admit)… lying, extreme and perverted.
    Frankly Proud, he was the weak link, the one blogger who should have stayed in the shadows. He has always been creepy, but now, well, you should see how quickly pics can circulate! A pic is worth a thousand words?

64. carolW says:

I’m liking this part of the original post, “a much larger dropping of human waste chucked up in a post”.
    This is a such good metaphor, I can’t wait for find out who that chucked up piece of human waste is, LOL.

65. “Can you point to me one instance where the left shut down a meeting and didn’t allow it to continue?”
    Sure can, Thug.
    It’s funny to watch thug liberals like yourself project onto others your own crimes. Perhaps the fact that all of you are astroturfing shills explains why you’re so quick to accuse others of doing it.

66. You see, Dantes, Proud Liberal, being a complete moral relativist, supports and endorses lying and making up stories about people to hurt and attack conservatives.
    What the American public is realizing is how liberals and Barack Obama are completely unprincipled and hateful individuals who will do whatever they can to hurt others, regardless of how hypocritical it makes them look.
    For example:
    — Barack Obama claimed to support our troops, but endorses and supports groups like Code Pink that have our troops declared “uninvited and unwelcome intruders” by the Obama Party.
    — Barack Obama claims that subprime mortgages are evil and that bankers who make them are criminal sociopaths, but then employs them as his advisors.
    And now we have Barack Obama screaming about dissent, when he in fact supported and endorsed the leftist groups that called Bush a Nazi and, as shown above, disrupted meetings, attacked conservatives, and tried to shut down debate.
    Obama is a lying black thug who, having been around people like Proud Liberal his entire life, knows that they will do whatever he commands and support any criminal endeavor he orders. Obama sees nothing wrong with the use of violence against police and political opponents; look at Obama’s endorsement of Bill Ayers and his endorsement of Bill Ayers teaching the hate-based radicalism that the Obama-supporting Weathermen group practiced to schoolchildren.

67. Sarah says:

Dantes, North Dallas Thirty? I’m asking again…. Why do you express hate toward President Obama? Is that an appropriate and proportional response to disagreeing with someone’s politics?
    NDT – Don’t you think these comments are a little, um, extreme?
    Obama is a lying black thug
    Obama has never endorsed Bill Ayers. At least what has been reported in the press from many sources is that the two are acquainances, that’s all. Can you give me an example that led you to say that Obama is in the habit of screaming about dissent? On the contrary, he tries to work with conservatives. On what other grounds than being acquainted with Bill Ayers can you demonstrate that President Obama sees nothing wrong with the use of violence against political opponents??

68. Sarah says:

Here, to make my post a little clearer – my html tags didn’t work! :D
    NDT – Don’t you think these comments are a little, um, extreme?
    “how liberals and Barack Obama are completely unprincipled and hateful individuals who will do whatever they can to hurt others…”
    “Obama is a lying black thug”
    Obama has never “endorsed Bill Ayers” in any way. At least what has been reported in the press from many sources is that the two are *acquainances*, that’s all. Not friends, have never worked together, etc. Can you give me an example that led you to say that Obama is in the habit of “screaming about dissent”? On the contrary, from what I see he tries to work with conservatives. On what other grounds than being acquainted with Bill Ayers can you demonstrate that President Obama “sees nothing wrong with the use of violence against political opponents”??

69. anginak says:

OMG, Becky!?!? From JG’s blog:
    “I learned later that Tony Knowles had come to the party for the sole purpose of meeting the Alaskan bloggers. Apparently he has been following our work and wanted the opportunity to meet us face to face. (Can you believe that?)
    I have to tell you that when your political idol tells you that he has your blog bookmarked on his computer, and reads you every day, it is a feeling that you will never forget.
    As he was leaving Tony took my hand in both of his and thanked me for my courage and important work. Wow!”
    Ugh, I would not have expected this… not even from former Gov. Knowles, he is either lying or infected. I am so naive.

70. “Obama has never “endorsed Bill Ayers” in any way. At least what has been reported in the press from many sources is that the two are *acquainances*, that’s all. Not friends, have never worked together, etc”
    Are you really that much of an idiot, or do you really think our memories are that short?
    Which, I guess, would mean that you’re an idiot either way. Never mind.
    “Can you give me an example that led you to say that Obama is in the habit of “screaming about dissent”? On the contrary, from what I see he tries to work with conservatives. On what other grounds than being acquainted with Bill Ayers can you demonstrate that President Obama ‘sees nothing wrong with the use of violence against political opponents’??”
    Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
    Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
    Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
    Obama To His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
    Do you have any _more_ moronic questions, dumb-a$$?

71. “Dantes, North Dallas Thirty? I’m asking again…. Why do you express hate toward President Obama?”
    And, as is expected, a liberal insists that criticism of Obama’s behaviors, actions, and policies constitutes “hate”.
    “Can you give me an example that led you to say that Obama is in the habit of screaming about dissent?”
    “At least what has been reported in the press from many sources is that the two are *acquainances*, that’s all. Not friends, have never worked together, etc.”
    Let’s see:
    — Obama began his political career in Ayers’s living room.
    — Ayers baby-sat Obama’s children.
    — Ayers and Obama ran the Chicago Annenberg Challenge together
    “On what other grounds than being acquainted with Bill Ayers can you demonstrate that President Obama “sees nothing wrong with the use of violence against political opponents”??”
    His support and endorsement of violent attacks on town hall protesters by people who he has exhorted, for starters.
    And how Barack Obama and his supporters are mocking the man who was injured.
    I do wish you could be as concerned about the outright hate and violence being expressed by Barack Obama and the Obama Party, Sarah. But really, that would be mission creep on your part, since you’re not here to counter hate and violence, but to attack conservatives in the name of Barack Obama.

72. Proud Liberal says:

Thugs. That is all you got. Thuggery. If you were so confident in your positions on Health Care reform why don’t you participate in the debate at the Town Hall meetings? simple, you don’t want the congressmen to get the truth out about all the lies perpetrated by the right. Death panels, paying for abortion, rationing of health care, euthenasia, etc. etc. Nope, can’t have the truth get out there so you yell and scream and not allow others to speak.
    Yeah… thugs. That is all the right has left. Rush Limbauh, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin these are the leaders of your “movement”. Good luck with that. I couldn’t name a group that has lower approval with “real Americans”. Enjoy.
    J

73. Sarah says:

Ok, I see how you are.
    “Get in their faces” – again – you are taking the statement out of context. He is urging supporters to engage with their neighbors. NOT LITERALLY get in their faces and try to start a fist fight or anything. Oh please.
    On anger… what’s your problem with anger? It’s a natural human emotion we all feel that can have positive or negative outcomes depending on how one handles himself. Anger can set people in motion to right wrongs, make change. Anger by itself is not a problem per se. It’s when irrational, violent, and unbalanced people get angry, feel hatred and resort to violence against their fellow Americans as a result of their anger — that’s a problem. Mainly a right wing problem I notice.
    And Pat “joys of killing” Dollard? “The war starts here?” Oh please… Again, President Obama’s “hit back twice as hard” comment is a METAPHOR. Not an incitement to violence. It’s politics.
    So, Darth Venomous, are you a real Sith? :D Or just a Star Wars geek like me? (although if that’s the case, you’re much geekier) Just wondering.

74. “If you were so confident in your positions on Health Care reform why don’t you participate in the debate at the Town Hall meetings?”
    LOL…kind of hard when you’re locked out, silly Proud Liberal, or when the “town hall” is limited to dial in by invitation only.
    Meanwhile, let’s discuss what Barack Obama’s puppet was saying a few years ago when it came to dissent and hecklers.
    “The protesters stood quietly in front of Pelosi waving their signs for the entire two-hour meeting, while hecklers from the audience frequently interrupted the talk.
    At several points, a woman disrupted the event with a long rant urging Pelosi to stop bulldozers from knocking down New Orleans houses damaged by Hurricane Katrina. The audience booed her and told her to be quiet.
    But Pelosi never summoned help from police or security. She negotiated with the hecklers and at times even thanked the protesters for their advocacy and enthusiasm.
    “It’s always exciting,” she told reporters after the meeting. “This is democracy in action. I’m energized by it, frankly.””
    “The congresswoman who hails from liberal San Francisco was introduced on Wednesday by Rep. John Murtha, a longtime Iraq war dissenter. Murtha was greeted with raucous applause, but, at the mention of Pelosi’s name, members of the antiwar women’s group Code Pink were quick to shout at her and continued to do so throughout her speech until she responded.
    As Pelosi was discussing “…preserving our climate, protecting our country, growing our economy and strengthening our families as we care for our children and preserve our planet,” activists from the group interjected.
    “And bring our troops home now,” a protester yelled from the crowd, following by several other “now”s.
    “Preserving our planet is a national security issue…,” Pelosi said and paused. “I always say the best preparation for combat is combat,” she responded. “So just go for it, I respect your enthusiasm.””
    But now the screaming racist child Obama and his puppets like Pelosi are against dissent and hecklers. Isn’t that amazing?

75. Sarah says:

NDT, I haven’t attacked anybody in the name of anybody. I am trying to find out why people hate President Obama. For my own curiosity. I appreciate the replies but no one’s explained it to me yet.

76. “It’s when irrational, violent, and unbalanced people get angry, feel hatred and resort to violence against their fellow Americans as a result of their anger — that’s a problem. Mainly a right wing problem I notice.”
    For once, “Sarah” is truthful; she only considers violence a problem when conservatives do it, not when she and her fellow Obama Party members do.
    Meanwhile, Sarah, the hilarity of your Obama Party leftist hypocrisy is easily exposed when one looks at things like this.
    “Of course, to abortion rights advocates, none of the rhetoric out of the right was surprising. “I don’t see [Terry] trying to distance himself” from Tiller’s murder, said Vicki Saporta, president and CEO of the National Abortion Federation, the professional association of abortion providers. “I see him trying to rationalize and justify what can’t be justified. And the type of rhetoric he espouses and the activities of some of these antiabortion extremist groups are responsible for acts of violence.”
    In short, leftists and your fellow Obama Party puppets have already shrieked that thetoric causes violence and that claiming something was a “metaphor” is nothing more than a coverup.
    So follow your own rules. Or can you do that? Your party and your Barack Obama, for example, like to raise taxes on others, but oppose actually paying them.

77. Sarah says:

My real name is Sarah.
    I pay taxes and I don’t oppose paying them. Furthermore, I don’t think President Obama has raised taxes. I do think there’s a lot of government waste and the president promised during the campaign that he will address that. He has a lot going on right now, so I can be patient.
    I also think that political violence is shameful, whatever political direction it comes from. It’s just that there hasn’t BEEN much left wing violence in this country in the recent past. You might call Ruby Ridge and/or Waco “left wing violence” but I don’t see it that way. I don’t think the FBI and the ATF are “left wing” organizations and the people who were hurt & killed in those sad and shameful incedents were not as innocent as McVeigh’s victims. They had a “bring it on” attitude.
    What’s the Obama party? I hadn’t heard of it before now. I’m an Independent.
    So I’m an idiot, a dumbass, a puppet, a hypocrite, only truthful on occasion… I was hoping for civility to a peaceful visitor on this blog. I’m not hostile toward you… what’s with the hostility and insults toward me? :-)

78. david r says:

Dan, I thought you punked that fool.

79. “I pay taxes and I don’t oppose paying them.”
    Then you should be very upset that your Barack Obama supports and endorses people who don’t, like Solis, Sebelius, Daschle, Geithner, and Rangel.
    “Furthermore, I don’t think President Obama has raised taxes.”
    You are quite incorrect.
    What makes this particularly hilarious is that, according to previous Obama Party rhetoric, tobacco taxes disproportionately affect the poor and minorities — which means Obama is raising taxes on people who can afford it least.
    “I also think that political violence is shameful, whatever political direction it comes from.”
    But, of course, you only care about and attack it when you can try to blame conservatives.
    You didn’t even have to make that ludicrous strawman about people claiming Ruby Ridge and Waco were “left-wing” violence; you could have simply confronted the examples you were already provided.
    Meanwhile, I am always amused that the Obama Party and its syncophants were so upset over McVeigh’s answers; after all, given their support and endorsement of Bill Ayers and his numerous bombings of government buildings, you would think they would be applauding McVeigh instead for speaking out against the machine. After all, they let Ayers teach schoolchildren that violent political agitation is good.

80. Charley Varrick says:

I still want to know why a 49 year old man was teaching young children and if I’m not mistaken not being paid or at least not being paid much. Who is Ms. Griffin’s sugardaddy? And who is his front and providing him the necessary cash to do what he is doing? Politics aside, does anyone else besides me feel that Ms. Griffin is oddly obsessed by the Palin family? One would almost think that Ms. Griffin might be capable of doing harm to the family or instigating someone to do harm to her family. I would hope that the Palin’s would report him to the police so that something is on the record should anything bad happen to them. I mean, Jesse is very odd. I’ve read enough about his unnatural obsession about Sarah Palin specifically. In all my years I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed such an obsession. As for you Mr. Riehl I have the utmost respect for you. I hope you’re as careful as the Palin’s too because people like Jesse Griffin are good at instigating others to do violence towards those who disagree with them. I don’t call liberals, zombies for nothing. Zombies fall in lockstep with their masters and are among the devil’s minions on earth. People like obama has his minions. People like Ms. Jesse Griffin also has his minions who will do whatever they’re told to do. Hitler was obsessed by the Jews and look at what he did to them. I’m not equating Griffin with Hitler but what I am equating is when someone has an unnatural or unhealthy obsession with another person, watch out. Only harm can come out of it. I certainly hope Sarah Palin and her family are protected from the likes of Jesse Griffin and his minions. I wonder if George Soros is fronting Jesse Griffin. My own personal opinion and mine only, is Jesse is an angry homosexual who hasn’t come to grips with his sexual orientation and in some odd way has inserted Sarah Palin as the cause of his inability to come to grips with it. Just come out Jesse and be done with it. Free yourself from the chains of bondage. Sarah Palin isn’t the reason you’re homosexual. Blame nature and move on.

81. Sarah says:

Ruby Ridge and Waco ARE more apt comparisons to the McVeigh bombing and abortion clinic bombings than SEIU activists being jerks. No one got killed in the incidents I was “already provided.”

82. “Ruby Ridge and Waco ARE more apt comparisons to the McVeigh bombing and abortion clinic bombings than SEIU activists being jerks.”
    Which is now a complete and total strawman, given that no one here but you brought up the McVeigh bombing and any abortion clinic bombings.
    “No one got killed in the incidents I was “already provided.””
    Oh, I see; so the threshold for “violence” is now someone getting killed. So in short, if conservative activists were going around beating up people and calling them by racial slurs, that wouldn’t qualify as “violence” in your eyes.
    Sorry, not that naive. After all, our disagreements with Obama constitute “hate” for him in your eyes already.

83. Sarah says:

No, the threshold for violence is not “someone getting killed.” I was just trying to compare apples to apples – since we’re using cliches here.
    Shouting racial slurs is not violence. It’s protected under the First Amendment. It’s hateful, but it is legal and doesn’t physically harm anyone.
    And no, disagreements with Obama do NOT constitute hate for him in my eyes. Name calling and grave disrespect for the President of the United States, a position deserving of respect even if you don’t agree with or personally like the office holder — THAT is what constitutes hate in my eyes.
    Where did you learn how to argue? On your recliner, watching Fox News?

84. “Name calling and grave disrespect for the President of the United States, a position deserving of respect even if you don’t agree with or personally like the office holder — THAT is what constitutes hate in my eyes.”
    Except, of course, when it comes to George W. Bush, for whom your Obama Party and your Barack Obama were all about namecalling and showing what you are now complaining about as “grave disrespect”.
    And where were you when all that was happening? Oh right, in the front row holding up those posters and signs, just like your friend Barack Obama.

85. “Thugs. That is all you got. Thuggery.”
    Yeah, like we’re the ones beating up on senior citizens at townhall meetings.
    Cowardice. That’s all _you_ have. Cowardice.
    Hey, moronette, you have overwhelming majorities in both the House & Senate, plus a socialist in the White House who wants this BS. So what do you leftards even _need_ townhall meetings for? Pass it over all Republican objection if you’ve got the stones.
    Oops. Sorry. I forget whom I’m addressing. You have no stones.
    “simple, you don’t want the congressmen to get the truth out about all the lies perpetrated by the right. Death panels, paying for abortion, rationing of health care, euthenasia, etc. etc. Nope, can’t have the truth get out there so you yell and scream and not allow others to speak.”
    Yeah, that’s why Republicans have all but been shut out of the debate on Capitol Hill. That’s why Kenneth Gladney was attacked for doing nothing more than handing out flags – and then only to people who wanted them. Yeah, you people are real big on allowing others their freedom, aren’t you?
    Must stick in your craw that your homies still fear the electorate, eh, Pathetic Lapdog?
    “Yeah… thugs. That is all the right has left. Rush Limbauh, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin these are the leaders of your ‘movement’.”
    And there’s more intelligence in Levin’s big toe than there is on the entire Left. Then again that’s what happens when the Left operates on one-third of a brain cell.
    “Good luck with that. I couldn’t name a group that has lower approval with ‘real Americans’. Enjoy.”
    Sucks to be you, huh?

86. skh.pcola says:

@sarah:
    “On anger… what’s your problem with anger? It’s a natural human emotion we all feel that can have positive or negative outcomes depending on how one handles himself. Anger can set people in motion to right wrongs, make change. Anger by itself is not a problem per se.”
    Replace “anger” and references to it by “hate” and your point is still valid. You seem wrapped around the axle when it comes to the word “hate.” Liberals fixate on nebulous concepts that are impossible to objectively define (such as “justice,” “fairness,” and “hate”) and advocate for pablum that they can’t describe, other than in broad, ambiguous terms. Once you try to be a rational thinker, you’ll get over your sophomoric monomania.

87. “Ok, I see how you are.”
    Oh, boo hoo, did’ums I hurt your feeeeeeewings?
    “Knife/Gun to a fight – that’s a METAPHOR, not an actual incitement to violence. You learned about those in about 9th grade, remember?”
    “‘Get in their faces’ – again – you are taking the statement out of context. He is urging supporters to engage with their neighbors. NOT LITERALLY get in their faces and try to start a fist fight or anything. Oh please.”
    It is when elected officials who should know better sic their fellow angry leftards on unsuspecting American citizens for the capital crime of handing out flags.
    And you have the _cojones_ to say to me, “Ok, I see how you are”?
    That right there just told me that you’re not interested in honest debate. You’re an effin’ Bambi or ACORN plant. As such, you’re not deserving of respect.
    “And Pat ‘joys of killing’ Dollard? ‘The war starts here?’ Oh please… Again, President Obama’s ‘hit back twice as hard” comment is a METAPHOR. Not an incitement to violence. It’s politics.
    Again, tell that to your homies at SEIU.
    “When the person speaking is President Obama, you seem to take things literally (when it’s obvious, at least to us idiots, that he is speaking metaphorically, not literally) and out of context. Why is that? I am just trying to see why you are so hateful toward the President of our country.”
    Oh, so now you have some sort of divining rod that measures the content of our hearts? How charming. I had no idea you were so clairvoyant.
    (/sarcasm)
    “You can call me an idiot and insult me all you want. It only makes you look bad. I asked some respectful questions.”

88. Proud Liberal says:

How stupid is Darth Venomous? This stupid:
    Darth the Stupid posted this:
    “Except your Imperial Socialist Congress™ – 14% according to your boys at Gallup.
    Sucks to be you, huh?”
    “Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are doing their job?”
    7/15-18/09
    47% approve
    48% disapprove
    5% no opinion

89. carolW says:

Geez Dan, you’re getting real ‘popular’. You’re attracting a whole host of lefty whack jobs in here I’ve never seen before.
    I don’t think they wandered in here by mistake. More than likely some kind of concerted effort on behalf of some commie popular front group like HCan or Publius (Gates). Didn’t Soros just do a big money dump for some outfit like that?
    Keep on flushing out that ‘chucked up piece of human waste’, LOL.

90. Proud Liberal says:

“Tell that to your friends in the SEIU. Particular the ones who engaged in the 4-on-1 beatdown of Kenneth Gladney.”

91. “One problem. Darth the Stupid linked to a poll that was taken over a year ago before the elections. The latest ABC poll tells quite a different story:
    ABC News/Washington Post Poll. July 15-18, 2009. N=1,001 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.5.”
    Except, unfortunately for PL the Cowardly, Rasmussen confirms the 14% rating.
    “Friday, August 07, 2009
    Email a Friend Email to a Friend ShareThis
    Just 14% of likely voters give Congress good or excellent ratings this month, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.”
    Do try to stay current, dumba$$.
    “Isn’t it ironic that Mr. Gladney was recently laid off and as a result has no health insurance? And he is against Health Insurance reform? lol gotta love it”
    How nice to see you approve the beating of a black man, racist coward. Shame you don’t have the balls to say that to his family so they can do a nunber on you and test _your_ health care, hm?

92. Sarah says:

@@ (rolling eyes) Oh Darth…
    A Bambi plant!
    OMG IT’S AN OBAMA AND ACORN CONSPIRACY AGAINST RIEHL WORLD VIEW!!! (/sarcasm)
    And yes, your words are hateful. One doesn’t have to be clairvoyant to see that if someone is foaming-at-the-mouth disrespectful to the president of the US – which neither I nor any of my friends *ever* were to President Bush, by the way – that there is some hate there, whether it’s in your heart or what-have-you.
    I’ll review your nasty comments to me:
    “Oh, boo hoo, did’ums I hurt your feeeeeeewings?”
    “Hey, all we’re doing is quoting what your honeyboy Bambi said. “That’s the Chicago Way”, after all.”
    “You’re an effin’ Bambi or ACORN plant. As such, you’re not deserving of respect.”
    “You people drew the first blood. You people keep pushing and you’re going to be spilling a helluva lot more.”
    “tell that to your homies at SEIU.”
    “Bullshit. You’re either a Bambi plant (likely) or someone who’s incredibly naive and doesn’t do a good job keeping up with things.”
    ****Here’s the truth if you’re interested****
    1. You didn’t hurt my feelings & I hope I didn’t hurt yours.
    2. I support President Obama but I don’t consider him my “honeyboy” or work for him or any political operation.
    3. I don’t have any “homies” and I don’t know anyone who works for SEIU or Acorn, nor do I have any connection whatsoever with SEIU or Acorn.
    4. I have no idea what “blood” you are talking about and what “pushing” means to you. All we’re doing here is having a (sort of) civil discussion. You seem to be implying that there’s going to “a helluva lot more” blood spilled if I and people who think like me don’t shut the eff up. Nice.
    Thanks.

93. “Isn’t it ironic that Mr. Gladney was recently laid off and as a result has no health insurance? And he is against Health Insurance reform?”
    Of course. He asked for donations and he has received them. That’s how you handle these type of situations, not by imposing taxes that harm working families. Gladney is showing responsibility for his own bills and asking for help, rather than demanding that the law be used to force people to pay who had nothing to do with the criminal assault on him.
    What’s hilarious is that there would be no need for his health care had Obama’s paid thugs not attacked him. Is that Barack Obama’s plan — to use violence to force people to need health care?

94. Wanda says:

What’s hilarious is that Mr. Gladney does in fact have insurance. Through his wife’s employer. Just another example of the liars the GOP is sending to disrupt townhall meetings.

95. “@@ (rolling eyes) Oh Darth…”
    Don’t mean to alarm you, dearie – but many of us in the blogosphere don’t consider two at-signs stuck together like that to be rolling eyes. Modesty will, of course, preclude me from telling you how we _do_ see them…
    “LOL! You’re having delusions of grandeur if you think that presidential “plants” are trying to infiltrate this blog to try to change your minds. I’m here because I find this very amusing and interesting.”
    Unfortunately, you may be right. Plants are at the very _least_ supposed to have a modicum of intelligence – and the more you bang away at your keyboard, the less of yours I’m seeing.
    “And yes, your words are hateful. One doesn’t have to be clairvoyant to see that if someone is foaming-at-the-mouth disrespectful to the president of the US”
    Lemme get this straight;
    I and my friends are referred to as a “mob” because we gather peacefully, voice our opinions and commit no violence – and _my_ words are “hateful”?
    The Shrieker of the House, San Fran Nan Piglousi, implies that we’re Nazis because we’re supposedly “carrying swastikas” –
    – and _my_ words are “hateful”?
    Piglousi and Dingy Harry Reid dare to call me and my friends “un-American” –
    – and _my_ words are “hateful”?
    Yeah, Right™. Pull the other one.
    “which neither I nor any of my friends *ever* were to President Bush, by the way”
    Bullshit flag, 15 yards, loss of down, fourth downl.
    That’s all you leftards did for the entire eight years of the Bush Administration – disrespect President Bush in the worst ways imaginable. You are a liar, plain & simple.
    “****Here’s the truth if you’re interested****”
    I’m not. Anyone who blatantly lies like you just did isn’t going to tell me the truth in any other matter – so save your breath, Bambi plant.

96. Sarah,
    Democratic Underground documents mass quantities of the use of the phrase “Bushitler.”
    Proud Liberal,
    What’s ironic is that Gladney was assaulted by goons working for a union that gets half its membership from the health care sector.