Kindergarten Guru: Trip Palin Will Get His Ass Beat

August 2, 2009

This deserves it's own post – click here for the rest.

Gryphen reveals himself, but doesn't back down.

As many of you are already aware I DID receive a notification from Palin attorney Thomas Van Flein yesterday. It arrived in my e-mail in PDF form and you can read it over at the Alaska Report.

Now Van Flein is forcing me to make an admission that I have resisted addressing for the four plus years I have had this blog.

Yes I DO work in a Kindergarten class during the school year. My main job affords me some time during the day and I have chosen to use it teaching children to read, and helping them to become more independent. I do it because it brings me joy to work with these children and I believe, and have been told, that I am very good at it.

Here is the kindergarten guru referencing Trip Palin in comments on a post:

Maybe he can bring that up while the kids in his elementary school are beating his ass because he has a stupid name.

Also, Stacy has updated at AmSpec. And, again, my report.

Comments:
  1. He’s allowed around little kids?
    Aren’t public schools bully free zones?

2. anginak says:

I certainly wouldn’t allow him around any elementary school kids named Trip or Trig.

3. Rich K says:

Why do I get the feeling this guy is gonna have a bad day soon.Besides the lawyer there must be some wooly alaska native who wont take this guys attitude about kids with much grace.
    Well , at least in my world he’d get an ass woopin.

4. mark l. says:

trip?
    could you imagine if the kid was named Barack?

5. mark l. says:

a bit off topic, but some relevance to healthcare discussion in the larger context of econmic sustainability…
    “Forget the Great In Britain”-“(Its fall was inevitable, but the economic crisis will shrink the last pretenses of empire faster than anyone expected.)”
    I thought national healthcare was the key to prosperity ;).
    the model of european banking regulation, that the US failed to follow?
    bottom line?
    10.5 trillion external debt, gdp of 2.23 trillion.
    debt will kill a country.

6. jeffco says:

Assistant Teacher in Kindergarden? Wow. I think he should spend more time finishing his Ed degree so he can be a real teacher.

7. Lisa Graas says:

Dan Fagan, Alaska talk radio host, notably confessed his faults and apologized to Sarah Palin, et al, publicly today via the Anchorage Daily News.
    We could all learn something from Mr. Fagan’s example. A villian has become a hero. Happens sometimes…….with God’s grace.
    As for Mr. Griffin, I’m sure he’ll be suffering enough without my adding to it further, but I do hope that this means some of the venom will slow down.

8. Bilby says:

Fagen must be scared of chickens coming home to roost.

9. Slide says:

9 out of the last 11 posts by Riehl revolve around a politician who quit her job, who’s poll numbers have plummeted, and who is held in pretty low regard by the majority of Americans and, according to Fox News, is better suited to be a homemaker than anything else. I wonder if the right understands how self-destructive they are by obsessing over her.
    Oh, I know, I know, I’ll save you all the trouble of commenting, – I’m scared of Palin. Terrified. Damn, I’m crapping in my pants.
    Does the word delusional mean anything to you all?

10. Zaugg says:

Delusional to me means ‘Slide’.

11. Rob Crawford says:

You don’t like it, go somewhere else, “Slide”.

12. jdm says:

And yet, here we have someone who visits this website often enough to keep tabs on what is posted and comment virtually every day in spite of the fact the beliefs and opinions professed he despises and the host of which he denigrates. Profane, antagonistic, annoying, he throws around his seemingly limitless supply of bile to the detriment of every post in which he shows up.
    Virtually every day.
    And he talks about the obsessions of others…

13. Anon says:

I don’t think it is the Right that is obsessed with Sarah Palin, it is her critics who keep her at the forefront, either by filing obviously frivolous ethics complaints against her, constantly reporting and writing articles that keep her in the spotlight, bashing her family via the media or starting unfounded rumors about her that keep her in the spotlight.
    It seems odd that liberals keep saying Palin should fade into oblivion, and yet even after she resigns as governor, they keep dragging her back into the limelight. Seems a bit obsessive to me.

14. Lala says:

I think O’s people assigned 1 troll per right-wing website to infiltrate and report back with names. Sort of like the Stasi.

15. jdm says:

Lala, I’ve noticed this as well… I think perhaps it’s more likely a Soros thing (ha-ha, only serious).

16. Kitty says:

He still has the offending posts up, which tells me he’s too stupid to be around kindergartners.

17. Elroy Jetson says:

Gryphen:
    What a great role model.
    It’s time for a beer summit between the teacher and the Palins…with no moderator.

18. I hear there’s an iceberg headed toward the SS Anklebiter.
    Can you say “discovery hearings”?
    I knew you could.
    Certain smear-mongers in AK are about to discover the fun of having an aggressive lawyer crawl up their asses with a microscope in a public hearing. I can’t wait to see the subpoenas of email and phone records and financial disclosures.
    Also, I heard a rumor that Zaki and Gryphen were seen together wearing fursuits. They were holding hands, and they’re planning a commitment ceremony next month (Zaki is the Butch and Gryphen is the Bitch in the relationship). My source is anonymous. The only hint I can give you is that he lives in a pineapple under the sea.

19. Slide says:

20. anon says:

I think its called a ‘chilling effect’…whether or not Palin would or could win a libel action against any blogger or reporter isn’t necessarily the point…they would still have to defend themselves, which would cost them money and garner negative publicity especially when the charge turn out to be patently false.
    The goal isn’t to win the lawsuit itself but it is to bring some consequence to irresponsible reporting. It is almost impossible for a public figure to win a libel suit in this country unless the plaintiff can prove the defendant knew or should have known the information was false.

21. Slide,
    I do. Times v Sullivan established that a public figure can indeed sue for defamation if malicious intent can be proven. But that isn’t the point. Discovery hearings, discovery hearings, discovery hearings.

22. “apparently no one on the right has any clues about libel laws and public officials.”
    Oh, indeed we do, Slide; we’re aware of the fact that leftist Barack Obama puppets like yourself think they don’t apply to public officials.
    Turns out they do, and you’re going to be seeing a lot more of that shortly.
    Are you frightened? You should be. Your Barack Obama has been paying people to tell malicious lies about Sarah Palin with the express intent of harming her. Your Barack Obama has done this before, and he thinks he can get away with it because stupid white liberals like yourself have always let him.
    Now what you’re going to see is that you puppets will have your lives destroyed by those same laws. What we’re curious to find out is how quickly you’ll realize that Barack Obama considers you collateral damage and decide to save your wretched skins accordingly.

23. Slide says:

uh huh.. .well lets see. I say this goes nowhere despite Dan’s latest cryptic post.

24. Rob Crawford says:

Sure we do.
    It’s nice that you’re admitting these claims HAVE been libel, and that those involved are counting on the higher threshold public figures (not just ‘officials’) have to prove to protect themselves. What a pity you’re not out there demanding they stop their libelous attacks.

25. Kevin H says:

Slide,
    YAWNNNN! I don’t want the Palins to file legal action against this chump. I just want them to force to fess up that he lives in his mom’s basement and other room while his wife or boyfriend works 60 hrs a week to pay the bills. He also needs to admit he blogs 24/7 and loves to chomp on Cheetohs while doing it also.

26. Charlotte says:

I have an idea…let’s just ignore Slide…maybe, JUST maybe…he will go away…probably not…but let’s TRY IT!!!
    You are such a creep, Slide.
    The only thing is…there are some days I really WISH I could drink YOUR koolaid!

27. carol says:

Ain’t we lucky folks? We’ve been assigned a permanent Embed Obot Troll.

28. “I want her front and center representing the GOP”
    Which is, of course, why Slide and his fellow leftists have tried to do everything they could to drive Sarah Palin AWAY from front and center and out of power.
    Including their malicious lies and libel like this.
    Fortunately, by attacking Trig Palin and insisting that the children of conservatives be violently beaten, Slide and his fellow leftists are showing us their exact value system and what their Barack Obama believes and does. It’s been precious enough watching them support and defend attacks on the police and branding black police officers as “Uncle Toms” for not supporting black racists; now they’re showing us that they support beating up on disabled schoolkids, too.

29. “Yeah, I’ll all with you on that, lets see who is responsible for that. I’m sure you are all in favor since you are so principled in wanting the “truth”.”
    LOL….since you’re defending and supporting this Alaskan blogger, silly Slide, what you’re trying to do is demand that other people do things that you never would yourself.
    Furthermore, given that your party openly endorses and supports forging birth certificates and other documents for illegal immigrants, your “outrage” over this is completely and totally faux.
    This is typical of leftists like Slide; when they’re caught supporting child abusers and black racists, instead of acknowledging and condemning the crimes of their own, they try to equivocate by attacking conservatives. All it shows is how Barack Obama and Slide, since Slide boasts that Barack Obama “shares his values”, support branding black police officers as “Uncle Toms” and beating up on disabled schoolkids because of their parents’ political views.