Video: Debbie Halvorson’s Brown Shirt Brigade

September 17, 2010

Update: For latest, including links to a special assistant for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi involved with the event, see here.

From her Wiki, we can see what kind of despicable tactics Debbie Halvoron's campaign resorted to in the recent past, so maybe this shouldn't be as shocking as it is. Halvorson is running against Adam Kinzinger (website) in Illinois -11.

In July of 2010, the SouthtownStar reported that Halvorson's campaign manager, Travis Worl, was misrepresenting who he was, as he attempted to find information to discredit Halvorson's opponent's military record. The paper went on to tell Halvorson to "battle for the issues she believes in, not drag a worthy opponent through the muck and mire.

At the end of the video, the protesters with Nazi mustaches painted on posters of Kinzinger, Beck and possibly others, can be seen inside the local Halvorson campaign office. The door had been locked, but was then unlocked for them. Obviously these protesters are a genuine part of her despicable campaign effort that was previously caught dishonestly trying to dig up dirt on a Veteran to defeat him politically.

Halvorson's campaign looks to be un-American coming and going from what I can see.

Comments:
  1. SacTownMan says:

I don’t think the link is working!

2. jane308 says:

Can’t find the video link!

3. SenatorMark4 says:

yepper…the link ain’t working. Oh well, we can guess accurately that a group of Democrats thought it would be funny to walk around smearing people as nazis because that’s what they do. I’m so tired of that! People parading with signs mocking leaders of an opposing group as nazis because…well…if that were true they’d already be finished with their little show. Thank goodness for cheap video cameras. The world is being changed around now that we can see how these professional leftists work. Thanks.

4. Not Likely says:

Complaining about comparisons to Nazis while calling the people making the comparison “brown shirts.” Another Dan Riehl special report.

5. TmjUtah says:

Wish I could have been in that office when somebody finally noticed a camera outside.
    “Gruppenfuherer! Gruppenfuherer!”
    Priceless.

6. 'Joliet' Jake Blues says:

I hate Illinois liberals.

7. Yehudit says:

Right after I read that I sent Kinzinger $50, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Karma is a bitch, Debbie.

8. murph says:

9. Not Likely says:

“I agree with Not Likely, It’s wrong to use a descriptive term to describe what a group looks like. Be like a leftist and only describe what you think a group or person looks like inside your head. For extra storm trooper points train yourself to see the reverse of what is going on outside your head. War is Peace, Lies are Truth, Slavery is Freedom. ”
    You’re a clown.