Jerk: Sen. Menendez compares senate republicans to terrorists

December 3, 2010

- Jennifer of Cubachi

New Jersey, please, get this clown out of office.

Senator Bob Menendez just said negotiating with republicans on tax cuts is like trying to "negotiate with terrorists."

Menendez's spokesperson even had the nerve to say that republicans will take Menendez's words out of context. The guy is on video saying it! Nothing is taken out of context.

Can you imagine if a republican said this?

Comments:
  1. Neo says:

“Do you allow yourself to be held hostage and get something done for the sake of getting something done, when in fact it might be perverse in its ultimate results? It’s almost like the question of do you negotiate with terrorists.”
    I love this quote. I intend to use it often, especially when somebody says we need to get something done.

2. Scott says:

Well, it may be an improvement over calling them Nazis.

3. salvage says:

Hey now! Only Teabaggers can make those sorts of remarks, anyone else does it it’s time to clutch your pearls and faint dead away.

4. Drago says:

Salvage, don’t you and your party have more jobs to lose?
    Why are you spending time posting here?
    9.8%!
    Remember, your job (for all “progressives” = “leftists”) is to make sure that there is no one individual with enough capital and opportunity to create jobs for anyone else.
    That way, just like Nancy Pelosi said (Again!!! LOL), EVERYONE can be on unemployment and food stamps, which the left thinks is great because that’s what “stimulates the economy”!!!
    LOL
    You simply cannot exaggerate the stupidity of the left.
    No matter how hard you try.
    So salvage, is nancy pelosi (who the dems just put back into a leadership position by a large majority) correct? Do food stamps and unemployment “create growth”? LOL!

5. Drago says:

Hey salvage, did you notice your messiah “popping into” Afghanistan on the same day as the new unemployment numbers were released?
    Yeah, I’m “sure” this trip was planned “a long time ago”.
    Do you know what I found the most interesting about our delicate diversity hire bounding off Air Force 1 in Afghanistan?
    He was wearing a leather flight jacket!
    I can’t WAIT to hear all of our resident lefties/progressives/socialists complain about obambi’s “faux warrior” demeanor!!
    Waiting……waiting……waiting…….still waiting…….still waiting……

6. Fred Beloit says:

Savage writes: “Only Teabaggers can make those sorts of remarks…”
    Has anyone ever seen a person so obsessed with testicles in your life? How do they taste, savage? I know you are dying to tell us.

7. salvage says:

Hmm Fred, I guess you don’t know the difference between literal and figurative.
    See in this case when I say “teabbaggers” I’m referring to the wingnuts that scream and shout about Obama being Hitler or Stalin or both or whatever teabaggers yammmer on about. The teabaggers themselves called themselves that until they noticed everyone laughing. After a few months they finally got the joke (teabagger aren’t the quickest uptakers) and then decided to rename themselves something less funny. But alas teabaggers stuck and this video:
    certainly didn’t help.
    So in the context of this blog when I say “teabagger” I’m not referring to those who do it literally but morons just like you.
    Understand?
    Probably not, if you did you wouldn’t be a teabagger.

8. jane says:

If only we were Hispanic – then Menendez would like us.