Mark Levin’s Landmark Legal Calls For Investigation Of IRS-EO Over Possible Tea Party Intimidation

March 23, 2012

Along with hosting a popular talk radio show and writing the occasional New York Times best seller, former Reagan appointee Mark Levin is President of the Landmark Legal Foundation. Fans and friends are likely aware of it's work on behalf of Conservatism in America.

The foundation is calling for an investigation of the Internal Revenue Service's Exempt Organization (IRS-EO) as regards IRS treatment of various Tea Party aligned groups.

You can read it in pdf here.

Comments:
  1. Ragspierre says:

Having Levin on you could be a Collectivist’s worst nightmare…

2. sickofrinos says:

I would jump in his fox hole.

3. Ragspierre says:

Ummmm…sicko…
    You might want to rephrase…

4. jharp says:

You people are laughably ignorant.
    Mark Levin is only a whisker away from Glenn Beck crazy.
    And why would he want the government to do his work for him? Doesn’t seem very conservative to me.
    Be a man and sue their asses and quit relying on the government. Unless of course, you are a complete fraud and are only trying to rile up the teabagging rubes.

5. Ragspierre says:

Typical Collectivist crap.
    Government CAN’T be held accountable.
    What a moron.

6. jharp says:

“Typical Collectivist crap.”
    Yeah right. Stepping up and taking care of your own problems instead of begging the government to do your homework is “typical collectivist crap”.
    God you people are stupid.

7. Ragspierre says:

Ever hear of Inspectors General, moron?
    Ever hear of internal controls, idiot?
    Naw.
    Gawd, I’m grateful for such stupid foils!!!!

8. sickofrinos says:

Rags-You know, I mean, he is one to count on. My 7 yr. old lab has a rare skin cancer, 2-3 weeks, hope your hound is still healthy. Rags-there is truth in dogs being mans best friend.

9. jharp says:

“Ever hear of Inspectors General, moron?’
    But that’s just me.

10. Ragspierre says:

sicko, I hope your old friend can be made well.

11. Ragspierre says:

“I like doing things for myself and not relying on the government to do my homework.”
    Like providing your own birth control?
    Yeah.
    That’s a lie, and you’re a liar.

12. jharp says:

Like providing your own birth control?
    Posted by: Ragspierre | Friday, March 23, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    Sure. An excellent example. I pay for my own private insurance of my choice and my insurance pays for my family”s reproductive health care when needed.
    What is wrong with that? Jackass.

13. Dustin says:

While I’m not a fan of Levin, this was a great letter and it makes a good point. It is disturbing how far they are going.

14. sickofrinos says:

Thanks rags. 3 weeks tops.
    Duke is one hell of a hunting companion.
    Freezing water, chunks of ice, nothing would keep that dog from retrieving the bird.

15. Ragspierre says:

Damn, sicko…
    Words fail.

16. Ragspierre says:

“I pay for my own private insurance of my choice and my insurance pays for my family”s reproductive health care when needed.”
    Which, as we all can see…
    is just like expecting the IRS putative excesses to be investigated by the people who…you know…are charged with doing that.
    Thank you, jeebus, for moronic foils!

17. Ragspierre says:

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich returned to his graduate alma mater Tulane University Friday looking to scare up votes in advance of Saturday’s Republican Presidential primary in Louisiana….
    Tulane freshman Ambert Yeh told the Caller he was particularly impressed by Gingrich’s pledge to meet and search for common ground with every Democratic member of the Congress. That kind of pragmatism “appeals to our generation,” said Yeh.
    But the overflow crowd outside wasn’t able to hear many such remarks by Gingrich. As he began to speak, Led Zeppelin music began blaring from Blessey Hall next door. Prof. [Karen] Johannesson admitted to The Daily Caller that the music was her doing.
    “That fatass. … I don’t care if he comes to talk, but I don’t think I should have to listen.” As Gingrich emerged from the back of the Richardson Hall to leave, Johannesson cried, “Boo! Go home!”
    –Daily Caller
    I can only repeat…
    Thank you, jeebus, for moronic foils!

18. Fred Beloit says:

jharp has succeeded…in outdoing himself in utter, naked hypocracy:
    “Sure I have. But why would you want to rely on another government bureaucrat to do what you can do yourself?
    HahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahaha.

19. Auth says:

When are you going to put some music on by Sara turner I have heard this young lady and she is htmeosing else. This site has been a great find for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What ever you do don’t stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i can’t believe this is all local talent WOW!!!!!!!!-

20. Sylwia says:

Sorry, but it sounds like you are out of luck. Retain a good Real Estate Attorney to try to fix the usitation for yourself, but I would caution against doing anything, including allowing your sister to do a deed in lieu, without consulding a Real Estate Attorney.Good luck

21. vernon j rogers jr says: