Update: Trayvon “Slimm” Martin’s Facebook Page
Update: I've updated with a second message below I had left out. It appears an individual asked Trayvon who he fought with on November 26. There was no response and, again, that doesn't demonstrate a history of fighting. Teachers have claimed any behavior issues were not of a violent nature.
Via email, this appears to be Trayvon Martin's Facebook account. Sadly, February 5th seems to have been his birthday. Many well wishers left him notes in that regard. Among them, one friend left the following message claiming to have business with Martin regarding a known slang word for marijuana. "Yet another word that means "marijuana"'. Some may interpret that as Martin having somehow been involved in selling the drug.
That might be quite a leap from only one message and the loose way young people use language. Elsewhere in the messages, a girl complains about being blamed for his phone. If it had been broken or lost, that might explain Martin saying he didn't have one at the time. While I've only looked at the shooting death of Martin today, Tom Maguire at Just One Minute blog has been looking at the case in depth for some time.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch