Haley Barbour knows what women like
The view across the studio in the early morning light as Haley Barbour disarmed the ever loaded-for-bear Mika Brzezinski on Morning Joe, the daybreak show that — like an accident just up ahead on the highway — you can’t not watch. Mika wanted to talk “women’s issues.” Joe, aware of what sets her off, wanted to talk sports. Haley knew the way to postmodern feminist Mika’s beating heart: “I want to talk about women.” What a charmer. And there’s meat on those bones.
By Sissy Willis of sisu
“Barack Obama is the great uniter of the Republican party,” the brilliant former Mississippi Governor and Republican National Committee Chairman Haley Barbour cut through Mika Brzezinski’s “war on women” false narrative on MSNBC’s Morning Joe this morning. In Sun Tzu fashion, he slayed the MSNBC dragon without firing a shot. A swooning Mika didn’t know what hit her.
Crossposted at sisu.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch