WEAR ABC 3 ::: RNC Convention Protests All Wet
Report via WEAR ABC 3 :: National News: Tampa streets not filled with GOP protesters
Swell! How long before the freeloaders tag Nancy Pelosi to petition Congress for protest relief!!
Protesters have arrived in Tampa but they could barely be heard over the wind and rain from Tropical Storm Isaac and its unlikely theyll cross paths with Republicans in town for the presidential nominating convention.
Protesters are being kept blocks away and, so far, theyve gathered in groups of several dozen to a few hundred. Worries of massive protests that might bring violence and a cacophony of chanting have been elusive.
With Isaac making its way northward toward the Gulf Coast, brushing Tampa Bay, the Republican National Convention has been pushed off to a later start. Protesters might also be staying away because of the storm, whose path and intensity has been difficult to predict.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch