Change, From the AP: Dems twist jobs numbers and GOP Medicare ideas
On Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention, speakers cherry-picked employment numbers to make President Barack Obamas record on jobs look better than it is and misrepresented Republican proposals on Medicare to cast them in the worst light.A look at some of the claims from the stage, in speeches preceding former President Bill Clintons featured address Wednesday night, and how those assertions compare with the facts: News via AP.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch