Crossroads GPS, American Crossroads Pour New Money Into 6 Senate Races
Nothing in PA. I’d love to see Casey, Jr.defeated.
A conservative super PAC has jumped back into the Indiana Senate race with a nearly $1 million ad buy highlighting Democratic nominee Joe Donnelly’s support for two of President Barack Obama’s policies.
The Indiana buy is part of more than $6.4 million worth of air time that Crossroads GPS and American Crossroads bought this week in six Senate contests, according to Federal Election Commission records. The money also was dedicated to races in Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Nevada, and Wisconsin.
More via New Money Into 6 Senate Races.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch