Discrimination? R.I. School district bans father-daughter, mother-son dances
This sort of nonsense is what too many of the morons tasked with educating children today spend their time on, instead of their jobs.
Cranston, Rhode Island (pronounced “Craaaaaaaanston”) has given in to ACLU pressure and has banned father-daughter dances as a violation of the state anti-discrimination law.
Details via Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch