DSCC ups spending in Indiana, Nevada Senate races
Democrats are splitting roughly $1.2 million in new spending between tight races in Indiana and Nevada as they try to maintain control of the Senate.
Senate Democrats plan to spend $630,000 on a one-week advertising run in Nevada and $525,000 in Indiana over the same time. The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee’s new spending begins Tuesday and will air on broadcast and cable. More via The Associated Press.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch