Hong Kong ‘playboy tycoon’ Cecil Chao Sze-tsung offers $65 million to find husband for lesbian daughter Gigi Chao

September 26, 2012

Update: The offer now stands at $1 Billion.

Okay, she’s the one on the right in this pic, so I’d give it a shot. But I’d want $100 mil for the one on the left. Just sayin’.

Also, via  World News.

Hong Kong property and shipping magnate Cecil Chao Sze-tsung announced he would offer HK$500 million (about $65 million) to the man who can woo and marry his 33-year-old daughter, Gigi Chao, the South China Morning Post reported.

According to the Post report, the announcement came just one week after Chao’s daughter revealed she had married her female partner of seven years, Sean Eav, in France earlier this year.

Comments:
  1. Tonyo carrera says:

I’d marry her in a hearbeat he can keep the money I am up for a challenge

2. ram says:

We know many people who want to marry her. Please provide email address and address to contact her and her father.

• Andrew Kind says:

12612 moles worth drive mt. airy maryland, 21771
      301-524-6023
      Please tell him if you do contact him that I will do everything I can to giver the happy life she deserves

3. Matt says:

I will be her husband, I am going to be 24 years old next month, I am young and if she can contact me sure I will be her hubby~

4. John H says:

I am wondering how to get a hold of her!!! I am an openly gay man that would love finding a relationship with a lesbian for various reasons, including possibly children. She is amazingly beautiful and it would shock the crap out of my parents to show up at their place for dinner with a wife 🙂

5. Seiko says:

I’m going to Japan this december, now im going to change my flight to go to china to try to marry her… if that her on the right, the tall one she is HOT! HOT! HOT!

6. Jose Lozano says:

I would like opportunity thnks!

7. BlueHorizon says:

For only $1 million, I will explain to him why she is the way she is and he will live a much happier life and not risk the beautiful relationship he can have with his daughter in the late years of his life.

Money and love are like oil and water, they can exist together but are always separate.

8. Mike says:

I can Change Her

9. Larry says:

For that kind of money I would marry her, the other chick and the dog.

10. Don Rich says:

Im kind hearted and poor and in need of 65 million dollars dont care if your gay 😉 Would love you the way you are.

11. Danielle Rich says:

I will give you my husband for 65 million he is a Culinary Major and we are open sexually ;)Your beautiful just the way you are !!

12. Bush says:

I want to advice to the poor dad of Gigi, who I guess actually want to get rid of the female partner of Gigi. He should find out one male handsome male partner for female partner of Gigi. She will leave Gigi forever, then Gigi would be able to realize the reality and get marry with male partner.
    Just an advice!

13. sami qasem says:

please let nme the e-mail address of biilioner tycoon cecil chao sze-tsung as possible

14. sami qasem says:

i am from yemen.i am yemeni sitizen,i need sweet gigi chao to marry me,iam ready to live with her in any country,i am lucky to meet gigi chao

15. Alex says:

I am simple and kind heart,I wish I could make her happy and her family too.

16. Rick Carter says:

There are three steps to be taken that will resolve this issue. It may take 3 to 6 month’s to accomplish. I will show you how step by step. Please respond to my email. Thanks!

17. Anang Hamdy Mr. says:

Date: 29 Sep 2012
    To: Ms. Cecil Chao in Hongkong
    From: Mr. Anang Hamdy in Indonesia
    Dear Madam:
    I would like to try to heal your daughter with telemedicine. You do not have to pay me now. You will pay me if your child has recovered.
    Please give me your approval. I look forward to your reply soonest.
    Yours sincerely,
    Anang Hamdy (Mr)

18. carl says:

well, i am called carl and am a liberian i would love to become a friend to gigi and once we become friends, just leave the rest to me…i dont need the money, but i know with God i can do all things…..please email me and let me get all possible means of getting to Gigi…i can win her heart by God’s grace.

19. Lee Chi Leaug, Alex says:

Mr chao commented he doesn’t mind whether the man is rich or poor who can make his daughter straight. If I am lucky enough to marry Miss Chao, I don’t think I will be able to adapt the high society living of the wealthy. I personally think poor should mix with the poor & rich should mix with the rich.

Mr Chao’s extraordinary proposal is wrong, not only will it not create a fairy tail ending, bit also no true love in it.

Mr Chao, if you love your daughter let her choose her own path.

20. M.K.H.Parvez says:

Please help me providing Gigi Chao’s address

21. SAM says:

I am living in China and HongKong is very close to here. I never married before and she is beautiful like the sun. Hope I can get in touch with them.
    Regards.

22. Ogle omar says:

Iam a somali kenyan and wiling to stand for the responsibility that comes with mariage of gigi following the advert of her respected father.iam 27yrs old who ve digree in socioloy.young and handsom.regardles of her class i hope to convince her desire.

23. dear gigiS FATHER + GIGI

CONSIDER ME AS AFREIND <IAM ACARDIOLOGIST MY ECONIMIC LEVEL IS VERY GOOD AND IWANT JUST GIVE AN ADVICE
    IF YOU WANT TOGET GOOD LIFE MUST CONNECT YOUR HEART WITH GOD TOGET REST FIRST AFTER THAT
    YOU CAN CHOOSE ARIGHT AND SUTABLE WAY
    FOR MORE ——-

24. martin valle says:

no sufras mija …te doy mi corazon

25. Chick Achidi says:

Mr Cecil Chao,there is one thing you have to know,is to turn your daughter strate first.Then and only then she can fall in love with the man she wants.If you agree with me sir,i know a man who can do this in three month.Sir if you want to see a miracle contact me.

26. Christopher says:

I will make in the an offer, how about I put my life on the line if I fail, and I will not. You can kill me in any manner you desire, lets do the paperwork, this is how strong I feel in my knownledge of the pompatus of love my phone #406-260-4270. USA Christopher Watts…

27. Robert Lau says:

to cecil,

My name is Robert Lau my dad is from HONG Kong my mom is americain Ifeel Igot the best of both tall 6ft 4inc kind but have the asian business savey Iam an only child would love to give you an aire not to change your daughter but add to the joy, my cell is 954816-4243 money is very good but it does not make the man honor is . also my mom would love to meet with you she is a realtor in fortlauderdale fl.

SINCERELY

RobertLau

28. Steve G says:

Mr Cecil Chao Sze-tsung- You cannot change what is in your daughter’s heart. However you can provide her with acceptance love and understanding.As long as your daughter has your unconditoinal love whether your rich or poor your relationship and happiness together will last for ever.Her sexuality and choices should be respected by you, as I’m sure she respects yours.

29. Silver ochulor says:

I am highly interested if accually you would grant me the privilage to marry Gigi. She’s not gone so bad but only would prove to her the reason why she should get married to a male person and not female. Besides she needs someone who makes difference from others. I think I am an antidot to this problem. Just give a chance to prove myself. You can reach me with this numbers 234-8033712189; 234-8023444894.

30. Alexander says:

I am quite young (turning 19) moreover looking for someone to love.

I have grown extremely fond of her, moreover I do not really care about the money at all. She is simply beautiful!

31. Pastor Elijah says:

There is a cure to make Gigi Chao straight and morally upright.Marriage is not a solution though it is good.But there is an efficacious,almost instantenious cure.It is not much about the prize,it is about morality and social life.Contact me on: willexmutai@yahoo.com or +254 751 667 667.

32. Nilesh Senta says:

I would not marry her but I could make her leave her female partner & marry another male person

33. john worrell says:

I am definitely am a kind and generous man who will take care of his daughter! will you marry me Cecil Chao Sze-tsung respond back and i will propose in person honey.

yours truly, john

34. Richard Burt says:

She is absolutely beautiful. Wow.

35. Rosario says:

cual es el correo electronico del senor cecil chao sze-tsung para escribirle. Gracias!

36. Steve says:

I would marry her she is a pretty lady. I am a mature healthcare professional. Iam not involved with anyone , Looking for a relationship .Please forward my e.mail address please !

37. Arthur says:

i will marry her

38. MEHMET AYDIN says:

ben inşaat mühendisiyim.(civil engineering) benimle evlendirmek isterse kızıyla evlenirim.

39. MEHMET AYDIN says:

+905426561121 turkey kendal_nupelda@hotmail.com kızını benimle evlendirmek isterse evlenirim. bende inşaat mühendisiyim.(civil engineering)

40. alikala says:

I can convince the girl I do not want any amount of money and Asttaba I change my mentality of the solution is very simple

41. James says:

Gigi Chao is cute and humanitarian lady.she deserve a exemplary life.happy an healthy is what future shine for.i dream to marry such a person.(tjkaunda@hotmail.com )

42. Noureddin Taher says:

Dear Mr. Cecil Chao,
    Regarding to your offer concerning your daughter Miss Gigi, that you have made as prize for the man who would marry your daughter ( Miss. Gigi).

I would like to tell you that I am ready to marry your daughter , I have saw you and her on the internet, she looks very pretty,very kind , very beautiful. I will be very happy if I won her love, I have not married before.

After you study my letter you can to decide if you agree or not, but I hope to agree for my request.

I promise that I will do all of my best to make her happy.

A waiting for your reply,

Best Regards,