Is Romney Turning Right?
He had better turn right if he’s at a NASCAR track in this image. heh! Current dynamics do suggest a base election. Politics is looking gray to a lot of people today. They aren’t happy. However, it hasn’t seemed to reach a fever pitch. I suspect there are reasons for that. If true, it could shape up as a relatively low turnout election. Add to that both bases being less than fully engaged and the one that taps into his the deepest may well win the thing.
“This is going to be a base election, and we need them to come out to vote,” the aide said, explaining the pick.
Another adviser, who also discussed strategy on the condition of anonymity, described the campaign’s key targets as Republican activists: “The people who are going to talk to their neighbors, drive them to the polls on Election Day, and hold their hands on the way in to vote.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch