Nanny State: Shocking Photo of Baby Doing a Keg Stand Prompts Child Abuse Investigation
So, no alcohol was consumed and it was staged for laughs. And now the parents are being investigated? Why? Maybe they should investigate why the ASU “campus police” think that’s necessary and, you know, fire some of them.
Did the parents of a tailgating toddler go too far? The photo captures a baby in diapers being held over into a keg stand position as onlookers smile and snap pictures. Now the parents are under investigation for possible child abuse by Arizona State University campus police. The baby did not consume any alcohol and the photo was a staged attempt at some laughs. More via Fox News Insider.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch