Netanyahu to set ‘red line’ on Iran at UN
Netanyahu was to address the UN General Assembly in New York shortly after Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas, but was expected to overshadow his rival at a summit dominated by talk of war in Syria and tension with Iran.
“In his speech, the prime minister will set a clear red line,” a senior Israeli official told reporters traveling with Netanyahu, referring to the trigger that could dramatically escalate the confrontation with Tehran.
Western powers share Israel’s fear that Iran is on the brink of developing a nuclear weapon that could dramatically tip the balance of power in an already volatile Middle East and set off a regional atomic arms race.”
Hmm- more via AFP: Israeli PM to set ‘red line’ on Iran at UN.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch