O.J. did it! Kato Kaelin says O.J. Simpson killed wife Nicole, he was ‘too scared’ to say so
Now he tells us! Is there a book deal?
One of the stars of the OJ Simpson trial has claimed that he did kill his ex-wife.
Kato Kaelin said that the actor was the one who butchered Nicole Simpson but that he was ‘too scared’ to say so during the 1994 hearing.
Instead he has waited until now so that the statute of limitations has expired until he feels about to speak out.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch