Obama didn’t know Paul Ryan’s name a month ago
Obama shouldn’t be held to account in remembering every name in congress. That’s over 500 people. However, given Paul Ryan’s prominent role within the GOP on fiscal matters and budgeting, it’s not too much to expect he’d know that one.
But then, he hasn’t produced a budget since taking office and has no honest desire to work with Republicans, despite his new campaign rhetoric to the contrary. He’s still the “I won” guy in sheep’s clothing.
My guess is, president genius was watching a Harrison Ford movie in the White House theater to brush up on foreign policy.
President Obama told book author Bob Woodward he “made a mistake” criticizing Paul Ryan during a 2011 speech that Ryan attended.
Obama also botched the name of the Republican vice presidential candidate.
“I’ll go ahead and say it — I think that I was not aware when I gave that speech that Jack Ryan was going to be sitting right there,” Obama told Woodward, reports ABC World News, which reviewed an audio tape of the interview.
Woodward conducted the interview on July 11, a little less than a month before Republican candidate Mitt Romney tapped Paul Ryan as his running mate, ABC reported. The interview was done for the Woodward book “The Price of Politics,” which hits stores Tuesday. Via USA Today.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch