Pow Wow! In debate, Scott Brown hits Elizabeth Warren on Native American heritage
Sen. Scott Brown immediately targeted Elizabeth Warren’s purported Native American heritage in a heated exchange that kicked off their first debate, saying she “checked the box,” as a minority when “clearly she’s not.”
“The only way to set the record straight is to release your personnel records … and you refuse to release your records, and I think that speaks volumes,” said Brown, who questioned whether Warren received advantages when she identified herself as a minority on law school directories.
He said the story of Warren’s lineage goes to her character
via the BostonHerald.com.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch