Sens. Isakson, Corker want answers: Obama Misled America on Libya Attack
Now, it’s getting fun, politically speaking.
The Obama White House is finally admitting that the attack on the Libyan consulate that killed four Americans was a terrorist act because “people kept calling for the truth,” Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson tells Newsmax.TV.
Isakson and fellow GOP committee member, Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, are demanding the release of the final cables of murdered U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens as well as answers from the State Department about the Sept. 11 attacks in Libya.
More, including video, via Isakson: Obama Misled America on Libya Attack.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch