SNL pokes at Obama, showing former bank execs now working at Burger King
They might have actually been funny again for a moment if it weren’t so close to reality.
With only 39 days before the election, the president and presidential hopeful alike have been trying to respectively prove and attack the famous Reagan question – are you better off than you were four years ago?
And the cast members of Saturday Night Live proved no exception, opening on their Thursday night special with cast member Jay Pharoah as President Obama speaking at Kent State University in Ohio.
Pharoah opened by asking those in the audience which members had a job, but appeared crestfallen when person after person said their situations were more dire.
More via Mail Online.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch