Top 10 Party Schools (As Ranked By Playboy)
I guess people can chill out and party, again, now that the NFL deal is done. Now, if it weren’t for this pesky election.
Just like the college football rankings, the SEC has heavy representation when it comes to Playboy’s list of Top 10 Party Schools for 2012. The conference has three schools making the cut while the Big Ten and the Big 12 each have two.
Playboy says its ratings are based on sex, sports and nightlife (what else is there really?) and also identifies the worst school in each of these three categories. Spoiler alert: BYU ranks last in nightlife.
Here is the overall Top 10 in countdown fashion:
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch