Video: Obama’s woefully weak address to the nation this morning
I don’t think it’s just me. Could be, as I oppose him. But I don’t sense any strength in this Obama address. He doesn’t seem connected with events. It’s almost as if he’s discussing a street crime in Chicago, not the killing of an American ambassador abroad. I’m not sure he’s channeling the feelings across America on this one. They may be expecting a little more from a POTUS, at least rhetorically.
Also, he has to include that ridiculous freedom of religion nonsense, which is like blaming it on this filmmaker. That guy may be a nut, or a pain, or whatever, but it’s not his fault religious zealots strike out like this in the Middle-east. That seems lost on Obama. It’s as if he always has to blame someone else for another’s actions. h/t Jim Hoft for the Fox video.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch