Video: Oh man, you have to see Allen West’s new ad LMAO
Check this out. Video below. I’m thinking, people would have paid big time to see West run against Ted Kennedy.
The 30-second spot compares what West and Democrat Patrick Murphy were doing on the night of Feb. 16, 2003. The ad zooms in on Fort Hood, Texas, where it says that that night West, then a lieutenant colonel in the Army, received orders to deploy to Iraq and was preparing to go to war. It shows photos of West in military uniform.
The ad then zooms over to South Beach, Miami, where it says Murphy was “thrown out of a club for fighting, covered in alcohol and unable to stand.” Murphy was then taken to jail after verbally assaulting a police officer, and the ad shows his mugshot, in which he’s disheveled and seems disoriented.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch