William Bouvay, LSU bomb plot suspect arrested: also appears to be on Facebook
Reuters report that a William Bouvay of Baton Rouge has been arrested for calling in a false bomb threat to LSU on a day when multiple colleges and universities received similar threats after the Benghazi, Libya terrorist attack.
Police confirmed that they have arrested a person connected with the LSU bomb threat that forced an evacuation of the main campus on Monday.
Police Capt. Corey Lalonde said officers arrested William Bouvay Jr., 42, of Baton Rouge late Tuesday night after an investigation by multiple law enforcement agencies. He was charged with communication false information of a planned bombing on school property, according to CBS affiliate WAFB-TV in Baton Rouge, La
Based on photo comparisons, this would at least appear to be William Bouvay’s Facebook account.
Along with posting several images of himself, in his timeline Bouvay discusses his fiancee, at some point finding God – and wishes a daughter well upon graduation. His motivation for calling in the threat remains unclear.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch