Audio: Jesse Jackson Jr.’s Robocall: ‘The good news is my health is improving, but ….’
While not right to make fun over anyone’s serious mental health issues, let’s not pretend there isn’t some history here.
Most obvious is how this is and probably always has been all about him, not any problems he purportedly wants to solve. Finally, it’s just sad to think that anyone can mistake this for leadership today.
Hello this is Congressman Jackson. For the past few months I have undergone medical treatment to address several serious health issues.
Like many human beings a series of events came together in my life at the same time and they have been difficult to sort through. I am human. I am doing my best. I am trying to sort through them all.
I want to thank you for the many thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for me and my family, especially my colleagues and the people who mean the most to me, my constituents.
I am starting to heal. The good news is my health is improving, but my doctors tell me the road to recovery is a long one.
For nearly 18 years I have served the people of the second district. I am anxious to return to work on your behalf, but at this time it is against medical advice, and while I will always give my all to my constituents, I ask for your continued patience as I work to get my health back.
After my family, my constituents are the most important people in the world to me. I will always act in your best interests. Your patience, your prayers and your support during this difficult time means more to me than you will ever know. With your help, your patience, and God’s grace, we will continue to work together to strengthen our communities, provide a better future for our children and leave the world a better than we found it.
Thank you and God bless you all.
h/t TheBlaze.com for the transcript.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch