Autumn Pasquale, 12 Missing in Clayton, NJ. $10,000 reward offered for information
Autumn Pasquale, 12, left her Clayton, N.J. home on a white Odyssey BMX bike at around 12:30 p.m Saturday and hasn’t been seen since. There was a text message sent from her phone at approximately 2:30 that afternoon; however, authorities did not disclose to whom it was sent.
I heard about it on the car radio just a bit ago all the way down here in Virginia. It’s unclear if authorities believe she may have been taken from the area in which she went missing.
Clayton isn’t really a densely populated area but it is just off the highway that heads East from the Philadelphia area down to Atlantic City, NJ. The family has offered a $5,000 reward for information and authorities have matched it. Local and Federal authorities are now involved in the search.
There’s also a Facebook group set up related to the search. They’re even using Twitter hashtags in cases like this today.
Pleas for help finding Autumn are also being shared via Twitter #missingautumnNJ, #helpfindautumn and @MissingAutumnNJ.
HuffPo has a broadcast news report: Autumn Pasquale Missing: Last Seen Riding Bike Saturday.
There’s a report out of Philadelphia, with video, as well.
Authorities are asking anyone with information that may help them find the girl to call police at 856-881-2300.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch