Autumn Pasquale Murder: Daily News names names: Justin Robinson, Dante Robinson, allegedly beat and strangled 12-year-old girl
Update: Philly.com combines sources. The article in question has a Daily News header. I’ve changed my headline to reflect that.
Hmm. This is also despicable - Alleged killer “liked” “Find Autumn Pasquale” Facebook page- they were likely monitoring progress of the search and investigation. As for Philly.com naming them, I am wondering if their rationale is, they named themselves through social media?
Justin Robinson knew exactly where Pasquale was – because he allegedly had lured her to his home on East Clayton Avenue on Saturday afternoon and then beat and strangled the seventh-grader with the help of his brother, Dante Robinson, 17 before they stuffed her into a blue recycling container..
SEARCHERS returned from the forests and fields Sunday night, their voices hoarse from calling Autumn’s name, and those who loved her the most huddled close together in Clayton, holding fast to hope.
Meanwhile, at 8:16 p.m., a 15-year-old Clayton boy logged onto Facebook and, along with nearly 17,000 other people across the country, clicked “Like” on the FIND AUTUMN PASQUALE page.
But authorities say Justin Robinson knew exactly where Pasquale was – because he allegedly had lured her to his home on East Clayton Avenue on Saturday afternoon and then beat and strangled the seventh-grader with the help of his brother, Dante Robinson, 17, before they stuffed her into a blue recycling container.
Tuesday’s revelation that Pasquale’s alleged murderers were Clayton residents – teens who lived just a few blocks from Pasquale – made it all the more heartbreaking for residents. Thousands of fliers were handed out, plastered in windows and on telephone poles, even out by the fall foliage along Wilson Lake. On Monday night, just hours before a searcher found Pasquale inside the container by the curb next-door to the Robinson home, hundreds gathered for a candlelight vigil, softly singing “Amazing Grace” as Autumn’s father, Anthony, sobbed.
More RiehlWorldView News
- The NRSC’s Incompetent “Clown” Brad Dayspring Strikes Again
- Freedom Works Piles On McConnell
- Mitch ‘Mr. Majestic’ McConnell is Melting, Pressures Bookkeeper in Tea Party Fight
- This is Just Sad: Mitch McConnell Feels … ‘Bullied’
- Does Brian Walsh’s ‘Profit for Purity’ Include Cocaine?
- Someone Better Wake Grandpa McConnell, His NRSC Frat Boys Are At It, Again
- NRSC, Dayspring Threaten Blogger With Private Emails, Black-listing
- ObamaCare: Let The Taxpayer Scams Begin
- Poll: Hillary Clinton Trounces Chris Christie 44 – 34
- If Obama Can Lie To Himself, He Can Lie To Anyone