Biden ‘tanks’ in debate: Said we don’t need more M1 Tanks, … they’re built in Ohio – Team Romney attacks
Say it ain’t so, Joe? How many Ohio jobs do you want to kill, buddy?
“Joe Biden said a lot of interesting things, one was at a time of increasing danger all around the world,” he said. “He said we ought to be cutting our military. Specifically, he said that we don’t need any more M1 tanks. Did you hear that? Guess where those tanks are made, folks — right here in the state of Ohio. We need M1 tanks because they’re part of the greatest military on the face of the earth. They will ensure that we have a military second to none so that we can keep the peace. We need M1 tanks.” More via Romney-Ryan ticket hits Obama admin on Ohio made tanks | Fox News.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch