Brothers killed 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale for bike parts, authorities say
Updated at 4:50 p.m. ET: CLAYTON, N.J. — Two teenage brothers have been charged in the death of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, whose body was found in a recycling bin, a New Jersey prosecutor says.
Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean F. Dalton said Pasquale died in a manner consistent with strangulation.
“There were no signs of sexual assault,” Dalton said, adding “she was lured to the juveniles’ house where this crime was committed. … It was for the purpose of obtaining parts from the BMX bike.”
Autumn was last seen around 12:30 p.m. on Saturday leaving her Clayton home while riding a white BMX bike to a friend’s house. The girl’s parents called police after she never made it to that friend’s house.
via - U.S. News.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch