Courtney Speer caught having sex with student in school parking lot, Arkansas teacher quits job

October 4, 2012

Arkansas high school teacher Courtney Speer, 31, was reportedly caught having sex with a 17 year old student in the parking lot at the high school where she taught.

Have things completely changed in schools today, or did this kind of thing always go on to the degree it seems to today? I remember getting impatient just waiting for my pass so I could use the student lot. Forget about parking it in a teacher. Geez.

A teacher has been accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student in her school parking lot.Courtney Speer, 31, is also alleged to have had sex with the teenager at her home after striking up the illicit relationship.She resigned from her job as an English teacher at Bryant High School in Bryant, Arkansas, on Monday after police began investigating the allegations.

More via  Mail Online.

Also, here’s a local report with video - also below.

Courtney Speer, 31, walked into the Bryant Police Department this morning. She is facing several charges of sexual assault in both Bryant and Benton.

The former 9th grade English teacher at Bryant High School allegedly had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student. The instances reportedly happened both at the high school and at Speer’s home in Benton.

Comments:
  1. Shizzle says:

Hey look at her, if I was 17 i’d do her too!

2. Gretchen says:

First of all Brianna, you have no idea what you are talking about. You shouldn’t have put a minors name out there like that. Second of all, when all of the evidence comes out, I’m sure you won’t be supporting her the way you are now. It was her husband that caught them together and he’s the one who called the police. So maybe next time before you start spouting off at the mouth, you should check your facts.

3. Manda says:

I agree with Gretchen, a minor is involved and will be protected no matter what part he had. You my friend, may have just committed your own crime by naming a minor in such a public case. Also, by reading your post, you obviously don’t know much of anything of how this actually went down. There is a TON of proof, in black and white. So in your anticipation of seeing her proven innocent – don’t hold your breath.

4. JoeBlow says:

Is that 17 year old young man really a victim if
    He put what happen in his spank bank. The truth ism he’ll be spanking it to that for a long time

5. Brianna says:

I got his name from a press post.

6. Nicole walker says:

I’ve searched every post and there’s no mention of that name. If u got it from a post please copy and paste the link.

• Dan says:

Sorry I didn’t see that a minor’s name was interjected into the comment thread conversation. That post and others mentioning a specific name not reported in the news was removed – as will any others be once they come to my attention. Thanks.

7. GEO says:

You people that say that the boy enjoyed it so the women should not get jail make me sick. What about the girls that are having sex with men. THey are enjoying it too. Sorry , but this pretzel logic escapes me. Personally I think the legal age is too high . Thats another issue. Even still, there has to be equal distribution of the law.