Does Obama have a Russian Donor Problem?
Frankly, I have no idea:
Since last week, the news sphere has been buzzing about the possibility of an Obama campaign foreign donor scandal being the big October surprise of 2012. Via Rumors Swirl: How Bad Will The Obama Foreign Donor Scandal Be? – Katie Pavlich.
But Googling around after reading the above, I found this in a Hannity forum:
Is the investigation’s findings supposed to be released tomorrow and if it is, will it stick? It appears that Obama took Russian dollars so he can be “more flexible” after the election as well as using prepaid credit cards to hide duplicate campaign donors.
In an internal email dated Nov. 7, 2008, a Stratfor operative sent the following information to the company’s chain of staffers:
From: Fred Burton [Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 7:41 AM
Subject: Insight – The Dems & Dirty Tricks ** Internal Use Only – Pls Do
Not Forward **
** Internal Use Only – Pls Do Not Forward **
3) The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A smoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the time is right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and ChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.
As I said, I have no idea. Until I see something concrete, there is no scandal.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch