Gil Collar Shooting: Officer Trevis Austin was carrying both a baton and pepper spray at time of shooting
University of South Alabama campus police officer Trevis Austin was reportedly carrying both pepper spray and a baton at the time of the shooting that took S. Alabama college student Gil Collar’s life.
Previously, it’s been reported that Collar was standing with his arms out-stretched and palms open when he was killed.
This latest via Gil Collar shooting at Mail Online.
University spokesman Keith Ayers admitted yesterday that Officer Trevis Austin, was armed with all three weapons when he walked outside the police station with his gun drawn to confront Gil Collar.
The shooting of the 18-year-old college freshman who was naked when he banged on police department windows in the early hours of last Saturday caused national outrage because of the perceived use of excessive force.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch