Hillary Clinton: I did not have security lapse with that embassy, Benghazi
Anyone who says they don’t know what happened is either dumb, or playing dumb. Clinton and Obama were in such a rush to show a friendly face to our extremist enemies, they sacrificed security at an Embassy and people died.
That pathetic appeasement video they released AFTER A TERRORIST ATTACK was only confirmation of it. If this were a Republican administration, you’d already be hearing a large number of calls for Hillary to resign – and they’d be raking Obama over the coals for this daily. But the smaht people are in charge now, so – oh, we have to go slow.
I don’t disagree with Issa and his team’s approach, I’m mainly talking about the media in my criticism.
While Issa has not directly criticized Clinton, one of his lieutenants — Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) — did on Tuesday, arguing the White House and Clinton had been more concerned with normalizing relations with Libya’s new government than with security.
“It seems to be a coordinated effort between the White House and the State Department, from Secretary Clinton to President Obama’s White House,” Chaffetz said on the Fox News Channel morning show.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch