Pictured: Jonathan Daniel Holt, 24, of Gresham, Whitney Heichel’s alleged murderer
Updated with clearer photo via Mail Online.
In an image from tonight’s news conference, this site indicates the individual pictured is Jonathan Daniel Holt of Gresham. It has yet to be independently confirmed.
After more than three days of searching, police have found the body of a missing Gresham woman and arrested a neighbor for her murder, police announced Friday night.
Jonathan Daniel Holt, 24, of Gresham faces an allegation of aggravated murder in the killing of Whitney Heichel.
Heichel, 21, disappeared at about 6:45 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, after leaving her apartment to go to her 7 a.m. shift at a Starbucks just two minutes away. She never made it. More via Portland Tribune and Community Newspapers – Body of missing woman found, neighbor arrested.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch