LA: Frequent Flyer Steven deForest claims vindictive TSA agent ‘flicked me in the testicles’
It would appear TSA Agents can be real ball-busters when they want to be.
Mr deForest told the Huffington Post: ‘A bulky young TSA agent came over to pat me down. He told me to turn around. He was using his command voice, barking orders.’
He said the agent appeared irritated as he ordered him to turn around, but Mr deForest was not comfortable with taking his eyes off his luggage.
After Mr deForest informed him of that fact, the TSA agent became increasingly more vexed.
He told the Huffington Post: ‘As he raised his hands he was looking at me. Then he gave a quick flick and smacked me in one of my testicles.’
The allegations follow other incidents of alleged TSA misbehaviour in the past few weeks. More via agent ‘flicked me in the testicles’ during pat-down.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch