Martin Sheen and Woody Harrelson to star in 9/11 ‘truther’ film September Morn
How special. Sheen turned out to be quite a loon.
The tragic events of September 11 have been dramatized several times on the big screen over the past decade, but now a new film starring Woody Harrelson and Martin Sheen takes another look at the attacks, this time from the perspective of conspiracy theorists.
The movie, called September Morn, supports some of the claims made by members of the ‘truther’ movement, which has questioned the established version of the events of September 11, namely that the attacks were planned and carried out by Osama Bin Laden and al Qaeda operatives.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch