Obama Campaign Allegedly Ceases Virginia Polling
This below is a web report. However, for now, he has a Virginia event scheduled for Thursday. If the polling report is accurate, he’ll cancel that appearance I would think. He has much ground to cover as it is. I’d guess he’ll double up in Ohio, instead.
BREAKING NEWS: In the first indication that the Obama campaign is abandoning Virginia, Virtucon has received information that the Obama campaign has ceased polling in the Commonwealth. (Such a move confirms the recent trend showing Romney taking the lead in Virginia over Obama.) This information comes to us from a high level Republican source with whom we have had long experience and reliability.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch