Obama weighs in on Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj spat, remains silent on Benghazi controversy
Earlier today, President Obama called into Y100s Michael YO! Show, where he weighed in on a very serious topic plaguing the pop world – the American Idol fight between judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj. What better person to give their opinion on the American Idol spat, other than the top American himself.The president told Y100 that he believes that the two can work out their differences. When asked how Obama thinks he would do on the reality show, he confessed that he thinks he’ll stick to his dayjob.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch