Obama’s post-debate day: Iowa?? Down 9 from 2008
Ohio, sure. But Obama likely didn’t want to be worrying about Iowa at this point. On this day in 2008, he led Iowa by 11.8. Today, he’s within the MoE at +2.3 via RCP.
Good morning from The Oval, as President Obama follows up Tuesday night’s debate with visits to colleges in a pair of big swing states: Iowa and Ohio - via Obama’s post-debate day: Iowa, Ohio.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch