On CNN, informal Obama adviser, Professor Drew Westen claims Fox News audience is ‘ignorant’
I believe this is Westen here, from the inappropriately smug-looking dumb jerk department at Emory. Yawn….
With just two weeks till the election, the left is doing battle with … Fox News. Professor Drew Westen decided to bash those who watch the network, calling them “people who are ignorant.”In a Oct. 22 CNN segment called “Swaying the Undecided,” host Carol Costello’s lengthy introduction described Westen as “a psychology professor at Emory University and author of “The Political Brain: The Role of Emotion in Deciding the Fate of the Nation.’” She added, “he was also an informal adviser to the Obama campaign.” Shocker.
via Fox News. He also looks like a guy who gets off on being spanked. So, he’s got that going for him.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch