Oops! New Orleans prosecutor Jason Cantrell drops joint in court…in front of police officers’
DUDE! Talk about a buzz kill. This is why God created glove compartments.
Jason Cantrell worked as a drug court attorney. In 2009, he unsuccessfully ran a race to become a Juvenile Court judge.
His wife is currently vying for a seat on the City Council
A New Orleans lawyer would have saved himself a lot of trouble if only he checked his pockets before heading to court on Monday. Assistant city attorney Jason Cantrell was issued a summons after he dropped a joint while talking to a police officer in Orleans Parish Criminal District Court.
People who witnessed the comical scene said that two officers glanced at the joint, and then exchanged a bemused look before making arguably the world’s easiest drug bust.
The pair were spotted chuckling as their colleagues led Cantrell out of the courtroom at around 4.15pm to issue him a summons.
via Mail Online.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch