Oregon barista was forced at gunpoint into sex act, affidavit says
And then shot four times. They should just kill this guy now and be done with him.
The man charged with killing an Oregon barista told investigators he forced her at gunpoint to perform a sex act before shooting her, according to an affidavit filed by the county sheriff’s office.
The affidavit, dated on Sunday, alleges that Jonathan Holt, 24, said he had killed Whitney Heichel, 21, on Oct. 16. The document, a probable-cause affidavit, was made public after Holt appeared by video at a hearing in the Clackamas County Circuit Court on Monday.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch