Photo: Cameron Diaz poses for men’s magazine: ‘I feel better at 40 than I did at 25′
Any woman dreading the arrival of her 40th birthday can take heart from Cameron Diaz. The actress passed the milestone in August and says she feels better than she did in her mid-20s.
‘For the first time in my life I’m content,’ she told Esquire magazine. ‘I’m so excited. Getting older is the best part of life. Like, I know more than I’ve ever known.
More via Mail Online.
I’m having a tough time arguing with this one.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch