Romney Can Still Win Ohio
Read the whole thing and catch the video at link. Ford’s a good friend and very sharp guy.
(Ford) O’Connell, who is a strategist at CivicNext and chairman of the CivicForum PAC, said it’s too early to put Ohio in President Barack Obama’s column.
“Everybody’s down on it,” he said. “They’re putting Ohio in President Obama’s category. I’m not sure that Ohio is really gone to Obama yet. If Mitt Romney wins Ohio, guess what? He’s going to be the next president of the United States.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch