Sarah Palin: Im writing a fitness book! Hits back as the row grows over new skinny figure

October 9, 2012

I have no idea, just spotted it.

Mrs Palin is in California to support Bristol as she competes on Dancing With The Stars.Bristol, 21, recently called her mother ‘way hotter’ than actress Julianne Moore, who last month picked up an Emmy award for her performance as the politician in HBO film Game Change.

The mother-of-one sniffed: ‘I dont think shes a good interpreter of my mom. I think my mom is way hotter than that. More via I’m writing a fitness book! Sarah Palin hits back.

Comments:
  1. Lambchop says:

Oddly, I thought the same thing as Bristol – she is “way hotter” than Julianne or Tina Fey for that matter.

2. hrh says:

As I just tweeted you:

“New” skinny?

When was she ever big?

And row?

Guess all those people who’ve stopped looking for work need something to keep them occupied …

3. section9 says:

Why shouldn’t she do this. Andrew Sullivan is melting down. The entire conspiracy to silence her is failing. If Romney wins, she becomes the voice of the Reagan Wing in opposition to Romney’s Bushism. If Obama wins, she becomes the voice of the GOP because of the Establishment’s failure. She finally figured out that trying to dress and act as Laura Bush wasn’t winning her any points with the media and the AssClown Party Establishment, so she rightly said “f**k you” and is doing what she wants. Good on her.

4. kakypat says:

I think she looks great!

The linked article is unfair, though, in the pictures they used. The “before” pics were of her when she still had her baby fat. I believe Trip was only 4 months old at that point.

The comments were very telling. The men thinks she looks good. The women, for the most part….not so much.

5. kakypat says:

*Trig

sheesh…

6. Chipperoo says:

I see no difference in her figure. All I see is clothing that is more form-fitting, or form-flattering.