Steve Jobs’s Ex-Girlfriend Chrisann Brennan Penning Tell-All Memoir
Some anniversary present, though it may not be some kind of hit job. No doubt there will be some people interested. I’m not one of them.
Chrisann Brennan, Jobss high school girlfriend and the mother of his first child, Lisa Brennan-Jobs, has reportedly signed a contract with St. Martins Press to write a tell-all book about her relationship with the technology icon. Brennans relationship with Jobs was profiled in the authorized biography by Walter Isaacson published last year. Not only is Brennan quoted frequently in the book, but she also penned an essay about their relationship for Rolling Stone just after his death. But until now weve only read snippets of what her personal connection to Jobs was like.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch