Students shout obscenities at parents of Samantha Pawlucy, Phila teen who wore Romney T-shirt
Angered by a teenagers claims of being humiliated by a teacher over a Romney/Ryan T-shirt, students at Charles Carroll High School ignored warnings from administrators and shouted obscenities out school windows at the girls parents Friday morning.
Samantha Pawlucy had accused her geometry teacher of humiliating her for wearing the shirt, and stayed out of school after saying she learned students had made threats against her. To calm the situation, district officials addressed students Friday, urging them to leave Pawlucy alone.
And then there’s this report, in which the teacher who humiliated the Romney T-shirt wearing teen, Samantha Pawlucy, claims to be receiving threatening phone calls.
The first call came Friday evening, tinged with racist hate.
“Watch your back, (racist slur). I’mma blow your (profanity) brains out,” one of Lynette Gaymon’s aunts said Saturday.
Gaymon, a geometry teacher at Charles Carroll High School in Port Richmond, has been accused of humiliating a student who wore a pink Romney/Ryan T-shirt on “dress-down” day Sept. 28.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch